or Connect

Posts by olualbert

Is one of the best ready to wear shoes in the world.....is slick and stylish. Just bought 2 pairs few weeks ago. Lovely shoes, Olu
Im a US size 11 and I fit size 9.5 in UK size most of the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrclam I've been wearing size 10-10.5 for basically all my adult life, and never really had nice dress shoes. However, upon getting my first pair of C&J handgrades, I tried a bunch of different sizes, and found that a size 8 - 8.5 UK would be a tight fit, depending on how thick my socks were. I recently tried a brannock device, and found that my shoe size was a 9.5US between C and D widths. I'd been led to believe that UK...
I feel deeply sorry for these kind of people, however, I am not knocking them off from their misguided part. What a pitty!
Lance, this is Olu....do still have 10% discount for forum members. Have been eyeing the brown cordovan for days.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS ive owned all 3 brands you mentioned. I hate gucci shoes....but I hate Prada even more. Youre just paying for a name on these....very average quality. Ferragamos happen to be my favorite brand of shoe.....Ive never owned a pair that were less than terrific. Ive only had 1 pair of guccis that I liked...the quality was mediocre, but I like the style. I cant recommend Ferragamos enough. Especially if you can grab em...
Quote: Originally Posted by sundevil Hi all, My fiance and I are getting married on Memorial Day next year and are starting to think about where to go on a honeymoon. We're looking for someplace where we can do a combination of beaching and light sightseeing, preferably somewhere we won't have to compete with thousands of tourists and vacationers and can really relax. We've both traveled quite a bit in Spain and Italy so we probably aren't looking...
Quote: Originally Posted by sinnedk So i am curious as to what people say here when posed with a question of how much your shoes cost. Often times I have co-workers/friends compliment me on my shoes and then the follow up question of how much they cost. I like to save face and avoid answering the question due to the fact that I may pay a lot more than an average person for a good shoe. Today i had a co-worker complement me on a nice pair of boots, and...
An average of 70 hours a week, just concluded 9 days straight for a total of108hours...I do negotiate with the wife to see when she wonna hang out.
Quote: Originally Posted by elgreco If we're going to be coveting items from Rider, here's my contribution - Color #6 Cordo boot Absolutely gorgeous...what a handsome shoe, enjoy!