or Connect

Posts by kinch

Bought this shirt from another SF-er but unfortunately it was just a hair too tight on me. This really is a beautiful shirt, fantastic colors and material, but the fit doesn't work for me. -p2p: 20.5" -s2s: 18" -length: 29.5" -sleeve: 25" Price includes CONUS shipping and assumes paypal as gift.
There is a flap inside the bag, if you look at the third pic (there's a red paper folder in there, it's behind that)
Beautiful bag but I don't use it enough. Dimensions are 15" wide x 12" tall x 5" deep. Leather is 5 oz Hermann Oak veg-tanned strap leather. Straps are made from Horween veg-tanned horse. I got this about a year and a half ago, I have used it very lightly. It has developed a bit of a patina from general use and exposure to the sun, no damage to the bag whatsoever. Normally costs $225.
These are the one wash jeans. Wore lightly for about two months. Retail around $225. Waist: 16.5” Rise: 10.5 Thigh: 11” Knee: 8.5" Leg Opening: 8” Inseam: 32”
Barely used, only worn once outside. Great fair isle pattern on the side. Leather upper.
Price: $150 140 135 Really amazing pair of jeans. I only wore them around the apartment for a few days before realizing they're a bit too slim for me. Measurements: waist - 15 1/2" front rise – 10" back rise - 14" leg opening - 7 5/8" inseam - 33 1/4" thigh - 11 5/8" I edited the pictures so that the color is accurate (though I'd stay the color is still a bit darker in real life). Note that the editing made the creases/honeycombs look more sharply defined than they are.
Price drop
Retail: $220 Asking for $135 $125 shipped RRL slim fit 29 x 32, raw. Like brand new, I wore these in my apartment for about two days before realizing they're a bit too slim for me. Absolutely no fading at all. They're great jeans, though. Color is darker than the pictures. Measurements: waist - 15 3/4" front rise – 9 1/2" back rise - 13 5/8" leg opening - 7 1/8" inseam - 33 1/4" thigh - 11 5/8"
Bought from the Soho store. One is black with pinstripes, other is solid dark navy. Black still has tags, navy has no tags and has been worn once. Like most Uniqlo items, these are really great quality for the price point. They're marketed as "perfect shape," which basically just means it's a nice slim fit. They're also "dry," meaning water repellent. The pictures don't really do justice to these. The navy ones in particular have a very subtle sheen to them. Not too...
Bought from the Soho store. One is black with pinstripes, other is solid dark navy. Black still has tags, navy has no tags and has been worn once. Like most Uniqlo items, these are really great quality for the price point. They're marketed as "perfect shape," which basically just means it's a nice slim fit. They're also "dry," meaning water repellent. The pictures don't really do justice to these. The navy ones in particular have a very subtle sheen to them. Not too...