or Connect

Posts by mr bunbury

Seconded, I own the black version and they are fantastic.
I purchased this from the Bodega sale for $72 + shipping, and unfortunately it's too small for me. It's sized XL, but would be best for an L / 42. Yours for $65 shipped! There's tons of info about this online, including lots of great photos. Price is shipped CONUS.
This is basically a shirt-jacket from Post O'Alls. My style has moved on and I've never worn it. Fits trim on an XL, it's best for a 42 or an L. It's very lightweight cotton fabric in a great blue color, with tons of awesome details. Perfect for summer. Priced to sell at $60, including shipping CONUS! Check out my other items; I will do a combo deal.
Extremely awesome Gant "Overboard" jacket; it's a great jacket, just redundant in my collection. Substantial, spring-weight cotton, a little distressed, with hood, color detail on zipper and pulls, and lots of pockets (including a discreet zipper pocket on the chest). It's a true-to-size XL, best for someone who's a 44/46. Priced to sell at $75! Shipping is free within the CONUS. Check out my other items; I will do a combo deal.
Great deal on this blazer, which is too small for me. It's a light blue/gray glen-plaid, in a broadly workwear style, in a very lightweight linen/cotton fabric. Too small for me, it's perfect for a 42R (I am more like a 46), and perfect for summer. Would look great with a simple pair of chinos or even shorts. Priced to sell at $75! Includes shipping in the CONUS. Check out my other items; I will do a combo deal.
These are perfect, new, never used, and come with a rubberized drawstring pouch for packing. I have other swimming trunks and won't be needing these this summer. Size 34 fits true to size. Much more info here: http://www.orlebarbrown.com/bulldog/ http://putthison.com/post/5013970314/the-five-days-of-summer-series-part-iv-swim Orlebar Brown make the best swim trunks money can buy. They retail for $240 + tax and shipping. Buy these for $180 shipped CONUS!
For sale is a beautiful jacket from Aspesi -- the "Lightweight Padded Jacket" which was for sale on Mr. Porter this fall. It's a wonderful coat, padded with insulation, warm yet very lightweight, with a trim fit, lots of pockets, and a stowable and detachable hood, in a perfect olive green color. Unfortunately it's too short for me -- I'm 6'3", and I'd need it to be another 1-2" in length. You can see the jacket, with great photos and measurements -- even a video -- at Mr....
For sale is a beautiful jacket from Aspesi -- the "Lightweight Padded Jacket" which was for sale on Mr. Porter this fall. It's a wonderful coat, padded with insulation, warm yet very lightweight, with a trim fit, lots of pockets, and a stowable and detachable hood, in a perfect olive green color. Unfortunately it's too short for me -- I'm 6'3", and I'd need it to be another 1-2" in length. You can see the jacket, with great photos and measurements -- even a video -- at Mr....
You must have beat me those CPs by about 30 seconds. Such is the power of the Official Sales Alert Thread....
I concur about the amazing quality of the Mr. P experience. I purchased waaaaay too much stuff at sale time this year (including the PS Indy-style boots, which are great), and everything was shipped almost immediately. The best experience I had was with a return. The UPS guy dropped off the package; I tried it (the Aspesi lightweight padded jacket) on, realized it was too small, and called to set up a return; the UPS guy came back about 15 minutes later and picked up the...