or Connect

Posts by stickonatree

do you still unbutton the last button?
Quote: Originally Posted by J'aimelescravates Serious question: Do you change out of them when you park? once i get enough money, this is exactly what i plan to do.
suit fits really big in the shoulders. pinstripes is not the best for interviews either. don't like the french cuffs for interviews. your PS fold is kind of obnoxious. your tie looks like it's falling off your neck.
pm sent on H&M pants
i shortened about 1.2 inches on my one of my jackets and it looks fine, since the button stance was exactly where it needed to be anyway.
i knew i bookmarked this for some reason! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=75007
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow epic's fit 337's and 348's horribly. I brought a few and regret them, they're so wide and stubby, they're useless for an elongated last. Get woodlore combinations, they're infinitely better. they fit my 337's just fine.
so the next logical step to ask is, "where do you live?" then "SF meet up at ___!"
don't know if this counts but the sartorialist/scott schuman used to post here regularly, the last time i saw him though on this forum was about a year ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by Irond Will It looks a little boxy, but at 5'5" and 150 lbs, you're probably a little boxy. au contraire! i'm 2 inches taller and 5 pounds lighter, but if you saw me you'd think i was skinny and weighed 130lbs.