or Connect

Posts by stickonatree

Hi everyone! For sale is a slim J Lindberg suit I bought last year at Saks to wear to a cocktail party and haven't had the chance to wear it since (crappy Seattle weather)! I have decided that it's better served in someone else's closet since it's time for my spring closet cleaning. It's a slim-fit, doulbe-vented, light gray prince of wales check pattern, made of wool/poly blend, light enough but lined for summer wear. I looked over it and there are no snags, stains,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stewbone I agree, if I had to pick one that would be it. Just dont be surprised if when you get it in real life that the color is a little off. agreed!
you can't tailor something like this. even if you had a magical tailor, the asking price would be equivalent to 100 of these shirts.
normal, with a subtle, unique twist. i wouldn't want her to be super futuristic fashion-ed out, reminds me of druggies in movies with dramatic personalities.
ITEM SOLD!!! Hello all, Up for sale is the following jacket: Village Green for Topman cropped trench - size small This jacket was bought in November of 2009, and worn maybe 3-4 times. It is 99% new. I bought it from the Topman website, with this jacket being a special design from Village Green. It's a midweight cotton, perfect for layering for the upcoming spring. Selling for $90 shipped. -color - black -size - S -length from back of collar - 32" -shoulders -...
ITEM SOLD!!! Hello all, Up for sale is the following jacket: Village Green for Topman cropped trench - size small This jacket was bought in November of 2009, and worn maybe 3-4 times. It is 99% new. I bought it from the Topman website, with this jacket being a special design from Village Green. It's a midweight cotton, perfect for layering for the upcoming spring. Selling for $90 shipped. -color - black -size - S -length from back of collar - 32" -shoulders -...
price drop!
last price drop!
price drop!
delete