or Connect

Posts by blc456

They run a half size smaller on my foot. I wear a size 12 in most Allen Edmonds, but 11.5 in these.
Hello all, Up for sale is 4 pairs of Spier and Mackay Pants in size 32, all in the contemporary fit. I purchased these earlier this year to put in my rotation, but changed jobs and no longer need to wear dress pants. These are all NWT's and have never been worn. They have been sitting in my closet, so they could use an ironing/press. The waist of all pairs measures right around 33", and the leg opening is about 7.75". All pairs are unhemmed. From L-R: 1) Brown Plaid...
Hello all, Up for sale is a great assortment of staple ties. I purchased all these ties within the last year to expand my collection, but recently changed jobs and no longer need to wear ties. The Brooks Brothers ties were purchased directly from the store by me at the end of last year. From L-R: Drake's (NWT) 3 1/8 x 59 - Lavender - SOLD Drakes (Worn Once) 3 1/8 x 59 - Medium Blue - SOLD Brooks Brothers Makers (NWT) 3 1/4 x 59 - Navy with Pink/White Stripe -...
Hello all, Up for sale is a brand new pair of Allen Edmonds Parkway in the great color of Bourbon Calf. They are size 12, and in brand new condition. These are not factory seconds. I purchased these a few months ago to put into my shoe rotation, but recently switched jobs and no longer need to wear dress shoes as often. Please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is included in CONUS. Thanks for looking.
Hello all, This is a brand new pair of Kent Wang Captoe's in size 11.5 in the dark brown color. They are beautiful shoes and come with the original box/dust bags. I bought these shoes a few months back intending to put them into my work shoe rotation, but I ended up switching jobs and do not wear dress shoes as often. They are past the refund period, so I figured I would offer them here for a discounted price. Please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is included...
Hello all, I bought these shoes a couple years ago and just have not worn them very much. They are great shoes and have hardly been worn. They are both size 12M and like the website says, they run a bit big. I would be happy to get any dimensions if you would like. The first pair are the Cognac Brown Double Monk. The only issue is a small scratch on the side of the shoe near the toe cap line. I tried to get the best picture I could showing the scratch. This may be able...
This may have been asked, but are you going to do long sizes at some point? If not, could you do that for MTO?
I actually just ordered the brown and purple version of this tie before seeing this post. Looking forward to getting them as I have never had a tie from the Knottery and am curious to see how they are.
Looking for SuitSupply blazers and suits. Depending on the fit, I need a 38 or 40 long. Also looking for Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald blazers in 39 long. Let me know what you have! Thanks
Hello, I had a dress shirt slimmed by the tailor and this is what I got back. It fits great but I notice it is now a single seam finished pretty much like a t shirt. Is this normal? Can a tailor recreate the double stitch seam that comes standard on a dress shirt? Thanks for any advice.