or Connect

Posts by BRITINLA

Enzo has done some alterations work for me. No complaints. He's a great guy. I think his bespoke work is pretty expensive though. I think member A Yew?? uses or has used him.
Have you used Johnathan Behr?. I don't think you would be disappointed if you did.
I've had 2 suits made by Jonathan Behr. I'm happy with the results. I would consider using him again. Search here and Ask Andy as far as I'm aware all reviews have been positive. I've also had alterations work done by Enzo Caruso - he really knows his stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chips I did a search and nothing came up other than a listing as a business here in SF. Does anyone have any feedback or opinion as to their work? I am looking to get a CMT suit soon and would prefer to do it nearby. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Have you considered using Johnathan Behr. He's based in Socal, but goes up to SF on a regular basis?
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire It is unlikely. George is at the tail end of his career, and he has never been known as a top level time trialist and I think it might well get decided this year in the TT. How good of a time trialler is Contador? Can his time compare with Armstrong's?
Quote: Originally Posted by kngrimm Hmm.. $1500? I always thought Chan was around $1000-1200. When you start getting into $1500+ (not sure if that includes tax/shipping/customs/etc.), why not use a local tailor? I do not enjoy paying Beverly Hills prices, but even they have a really good tailor (Novex) that is $1600 CMT and $1900 inclusive of cloth. Cash is also useful in those situations. I realize everyone has different opinions... this place...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChampdeMars could see huntelaar playing next to van persie if the stuttgart deal doesnt pan out. would probably fit well under arsene scheme of young gunners. We may well see Arshavin playing a Bergkamp role next season. Don't forget Rosicky is "fit" again. Jay Simpson returns from a loan spell. There may not be a replacement for Adebayor per se, AW will just given Bendtner more playing time. Would love to see...
The Servant Victim American Gigolo Gangster No. 1 Get Carter Almost any film with Marcello Mastroianni
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Tevez to City, its official...hells yes! I really like this guy...this team is looking like a force to be reckoned with...Tevez, Santa Cruz, Adebayor possibly, Bojinov, Bellamy, Ireland, Robinho, SWP...I'd love Terry in the back four...hoping he can be pried away from Chelski over to Middle Eastlands. You can have Adebayor, the ungrateful twat. Terry is past his prime.
The show where Rick Stein travelled around the U.K. making meals using local fare.