or Connect

Posts by froggio

Hi, Have you sold your Belstaff jacket? Claude
BNWT Woolovers lambswool sweater, color is Navy Blue, size is M (but more like a US large, see measurements). It has a zippered collar, the wool is a medium/heavy 10 gauge knit, the sweater is rather heavy, and very warm. Measurements; top of sleeve 25 1/2 bottom of sleeve 22 1/2 s to s 22 1/2 p to p 25 top of collar to bottom 29 1/2 $40 not including shipping (I never make money on shipping!), will ship to US and allow local pick p in NYC. Paypal payment is fine if marked...
BNWOT Ralph Lauren flannel shirt with real suede leather elbow patches. Measurements: pit to pit 25 1/2 top of sleeve 26 bottom of sleeve 21 3/4 s to s 20 top of collar to bottom 33 1/2 It's more like an XL. $40 not including shipping (I never make money on shipping!), will ship to US and allow local pick p in NYC. Paypal payment is fine if marked as 'gift' at time of payment.
Barney's Pea Coat New Without Tags. It was made in Italy of some of the finest virgin wool (100%) I have seen in a long time, very, very soft to the touch. No China or Morocco here, just the finest traditional Italian craftsmanship, stitching is as straight as an arrow, no funky wool blend, just a pure and velvety 100% virgin wool. The color is deep, dark Navy Blue. It has a double-breasted three button closure. The Navy Blue buttons have a beautiful 'anchor'...
Too bad that W Bill jacket is not my size.
Measurements on the Burb peacoat, please.
What's the measurement from bottom of the collar to bottom of the coat ( Costume national), please?
Is this the Captain's cap? "Love will keep us together ♪♪♪"
Tip: it would help if you gave measurements in inches and included shipping in your prices.
And fabric please?