or Connect

Posts by pistolero

Navy latigo looks awesome! I really like it with the brass eyelets.
I remember Drew or Charly saying a while back that something like 90% of ToJ's customers do not need MTM and would fit just fine into the stock sizes. So I never understood why Drew didn't go this route once it became clear that there was sufficient demand for his products. As someone who does need MTM, I would have gladly paid an upcharge.
Hi Kiya, any plans to restock the SG 1109 jean? Looking for size 34.
Waiting is only stressful if you let it be. I'm at 1 yr on 2 jackets, and while I'd rather have them sooner than later, I'm not exactly in "hell" right now.
FS: Momotaro 1705 "lightweight" jeans in size 34. The 10 oz. denim is perfect for summer, though doesn't fade as quickly as the heavier weight Momo's. Selling because they no longer fit me. Style: 1705 Fit: Slim Fit - Straight Leg Color: Indigo Material: 100% Cotton 10oz Momotaro Original Japanese Selvage Denim Raw sanforized denim Copper rivets Peach color selvage line and inseam stitching Leather patch Made in Japan Measurements: waist: 34.5, front rise: 10.25,...
I am selling a beautifully faded pair of Momotaro 0705SP "Going to Battle" jeans in Size 34. No tears, holes, or repairs, so they still have plenty of life left. Only selling because they no longer fit me. * Momotaro's "tight straight" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a low rise, runs slim in the leg, and tapers slightly torwards the leg opening. * "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes...
I have the Boondockers on the 2045 and might be interested in a trade
^^ thanks. I'm guessing four washes and two soaks. I also wore mine somewhat sporadically, and the fading didn't start to get interesting until year 2 or so.
Momotaro 0705SP after 3 years. Sadly these no longer fit, so they'll be up on the marketplace soon.
I am selling two pairs of Epaulet "Walt" trousers made up in a soft, lightweight Japanese Garment Dyed twill. The "slate" color is a medium blueish gray, and the color has some irregularities from the dye process. MTO order specs: 1x Epaulet Made To Order Trousers Solid Cottons - Slate Japan Garment Dye 1761 for $215.00 each Fit : WALT Fit Size : 34 Fly : Zip Fly (Standard) Top Closure : No Extension Button-Thru Waist Details : Belt Loops (Standard) Coin Pocket :...