or Connect

Posts by pistolero

Word. It makes me feel slightly better that these didn't last long
How heavy in weight is the fabric?
@Epaulet which of the "Fall 2016 Casual Shirting" options would you recommend for those of us in warmer climates? I love the flannels, for instance, but if they are heavier weight then realistically would be a one season shirt for me. Thanks!
Looks cool..any ideas what the leather is?
For sale: Epaulet Tennis Low Trainer in Unfinished Horsehide - Size 10.5 Very unique sneakers in unfinished Horsehide leather from Comipel that will develop a gorgeous patina with age and wear. More info and details here including evo pics of the leather: https://medium.com/@epaulet/epaulet-unfinished-horsehide-trainers-project-3d51ba684982#.mqfd2kywp These are in almost new condition and were worn only for an afternoon of running errands, after which I concluded that I...
@Epaulet Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but any plans to bring the Wilshire back this summer? I'd love another pair or two.
The "Black and Tan" Indy is a unique and rare Alden makeup from Epaulet. This pair is on the Trubalance last and is Size 10D. I've worn these off an on over the years, but there is still plenty of life left in them (see pics). Finally selling because the Trubalance last doesn't fit me very well, and it's time to make room for something new. Here is the original description from Epaulet with more details: We're thrilled to present our newest special-edition Alden boot...
FS: Viberg Boondocker Boots - Size 10 These are the earlier Viberg.com makeup before they switched to the corded sole. Features: Natural Chromexcel Roughout (USA) 2045 Last Leather Sole Brown Eyelets White Thread Natural Midsole Unstructured Toe Stitch down Construction I wore these for a weekend walking around San Francisco and concluded that the 2045 last doesn't really work for me, and haven't worn them much since. There is some indigo bleed as shown in the...
Strike Gold SG1109 Slim Tapered jeans in Size 33. This pair is breaking in nicely and starting to show the exceptional fades that this denim is known for. They've had one cold soak and several washes (cold water/delicate cycle, hang dry). Sadly, they no longer fit me, so it's time to let them go. Link to product page at Self Edge with more info. Measurements: Waist: 17 Front rise: 10 Thigh: 11.75 Knee: 8 Leg opening: 7.75 Inseam (without cuff): 34.75 Inseam (with...
does anyone know anything about the "mocha vintage" leather? Is it CXL? I'm curious about thickness, mostly.