or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

sold
Well unfortunately I have determined this shirt to be a tad too small for me after wearing it to the office for a half day. I love this shirt and as soon as this one sells I'll be buying it again in medium. I have washed it once in cold water (measurements haven't changed from Epaulet, see the measurement photo). Comes with original box and hang tag. Epaulet measurements (SMALL): Chest - 19" Sleeves from Back - 35" Sleeves from Shoulder - 25.5" Collar - 15.5" Shoulder...
Thanks for the feedback guys, I guess the shoulder creases are from the high arm holes? It doesn't feel too tight in the shoulders, even though it looks like it.
Sloppy cut and paste but none the less my first epaulet shirt (lavender oxford) in small. I am 5'11 155 pound for reference and this shirt is definitely slim (or maybe I am not adjusted to a real shirt). The cloudy day and camera do not do the color on the fit pic justice.
First ever epaulet purchase is a lavender oxford, hopefully I don't get the bug or else I'll have to replace the rest of my shirts.
Go for Alden. Your acquiring more than a quality boot, but a fraternity of brothers.
I noticed this too, but Latvia isn't a 16 plane ride to a third world county. Latvia is just a short boat ride over the Baltic sea, so i'm not too worried about it. Just sounds like the fabric is spun in Denmark and then shipped to Latvia for production.Still makes me question this "elite" group of old guys that sign the hang tags. Do the knits get sent back for a quality check or are the guys located in Latvia?
i would make babies with Soren Skyt and then make him pay child support in knits. (i hope he reads this)
Last bump before ebay.
I store all my mid to heavy weight knits in a tupperware plastic bin for two reasons.1) Hanging heavier knits can disfigure the garment (as mentioned before).2) Airtight containers keep away insects such as clothing moths (named so because they eat wool)....And for the super paranoid, 3) Throw a cedar block into your storage area as the sent detracts the above moths as well.