or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

Quote: Originally Posted by raptorrapture ^ I actually like this shirt. The like the color and the feel of it. I hope it goes on sale soon. I agree, if I had to pick one that would be it. Just dont be surprised if when you get it in real life that the color is a little off.
no shoes are the best shoes.
4 today... on melting ice/snow/slush mixture. Was interesting to say the lest.
I go to trader joes for two items 1. Cheap wine 2. Granola
Oak Street
Quote: Originally Posted by phaseshift pant cuffs, what do you guys think too high too low no cuffs? Generally I like showing about 1/2 -3/4 inch of ankle, if any. Although sometimes your cuffs roll in gaps so its hard to make it percise. (Just remember when you sit down it will go up another 3 inches).
I live near St. Louis so anheuser busch poducts are generally the default. If im not drinking to change my mental state then Kilians it is.
I support OP.
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren So J. Crew decides to come out with dress shirts that can be ordered by neck and sleeve sizes but doesn't make them available in slim fit? That's really fucking stupid on their part. Yeah and I guess by giving a "measured fit" gives them the opporunity to up the price by another $10.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr. magoo If it happens, we'd probably be in U City or one of the closer neighborhoods (Central West End, Tower Grove, etc.) Oh cool, im down in the loop (delmar) quite a bit, its def. a college place. I'd say university city is a nice, the Zoo is nearby too. Obama's favorite pizza is also in delmar in a place called Pi.