or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

Offical Top 5 Fast Food Spots POWER RANKINGS. 1. In-N-Out Burger 2. Five Guys 3. Chipotle 4. Panera Bread 5. McDonald's 9001. Jack In The Box
Quote: Originally Posted by rdgn123 anybody see this hoodie in store? i don't see it online. Ive been keeping my eye out for that one too. Closest thing they have is http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm Im hoping they didnt alter the one in your photo and that its coming out later this year.
21 months
graduating college.
Quote: Originally Posted by raptorrapture ^ I actually like this shirt. The like the color and the feel of it. I hope it goes on sale soon. I agree, if I had to pick one that would be it. Just dont be surprised if when you get it in real life that the color is a little off.
no shoes are the best shoes.
4 today... on melting ice/snow/slush mixture. Was interesting to say the lest.
I go to trader joes for two items 1. Cheap wine 2. Granola
Oak Street
Quote: Originally Posted by phaseshift pant cuffs, what do you guys think too high too low no cuffs? Generally I like showing about 1/2 -3/4 inch of ankle, if any. Although sometimes your cuffs roll in gaps so its hard to make it percise. (Just remember when you sit down it will go up another 3 inches).