or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

Quote: Originally Posted by phreak I know the GRE isn't the only metric admissions depts looks at, but I hope you have a Q770+ and V650+ if you want to get into a top 15 program. Right, the undergrad GPA comparison for most top schools is a 3.5 for standard econ/finance but 3.1 - 3.3 for energy economics.
Econ/Finance major here, looking to get into energy economics and go to grad school at colorado school of mines. Its a field im very interested in and see an immense future for. Plus the programs are much easier to get into right now while the demand for it is low, which wont stay for long.
^Awesome
You get what you pay for with Herschel, the prices are low but the materials reflect this.
Wow great sale, wish these were in small instead of med.
vote for 2
saturdays
Favorite pair of eyeglasses by Han Kjobenhavn. Slim, classic and well made.
My dad has been an architect for 30 years now and the advice he is always giving me (im in the field of economics) is how important computer programming is to know. My dad is always saying how quick technology is changing in the field of architecture and if you have skills in computer information systems it helps you adapt easier.
http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm picked this one up a couple weeks ago, so far so good.