or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

40s on 40s on 40s
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/sweaters/PRDOVR~45603/45603.jsp hot
Vintage Slim is categorized under Classic which is a "slimmer" cut. The only difference between urban slim and classic according to Jcrew is that the Classic sits on the hip while urban slim sits below the waist. Therefore from my understanding the flannel lined chestnut pants are considered classic due to the waist but fit slim. (there even slimmer due to the flannel lining)
I bought them about 2-3 weeks ago and I've been wearing them at least twice a week. The flannel lining is great, and the color is actually very versatile. Fits TTS,
I know this is slightly off topic, but does anyone here have any experience in Petroleum/energy economics? Im currently a junior getting a degree in econ/finance and was going to start applying to the few grad schools that offer a degree in the area. I was just wondering if a grad degree in this area would be useful.
awesome knit!, would be mine if med.
Have these in large, great glove at an awesome price.
Doubt it. 150 min, 25% off is probably the largest sale of the year, combination wise (for non marked down pieces). Most J crew sales are 20% off 175, or 200+Nabbed those Flannel-lined Tompkins pant today, anyone have them already?
They look like alden cordovan loafers, #8.Cant tell if full strap or not.
Finally got around to getting a picture of my samuari's S5000VX that are 2.3 years old. I retired them about 8 months ago and switched to the pair on the right (flathead).