or Connect

Posts by Stewbone

Selling a pair of mint Ray-Ban "New Wayfarers" in tortoise. These sunglasses were purchased new online and the 55m model does not fit my face. I am looking to exchange for either a 52m or simply give up buying sunglasses. Sunglasses have only been tried on and do not have any significant scratches. They come with the ray-ban case and cleaning cloth. Price includes shipping to CONUS.
Just received my bedale back from the factory and I had asked them to repair a tear, rewax, and add a leather trim to the bottom hem. The repair exceeded my expectation and turned out to be much cheaper than what a local tailor would have charged. Here are some pictures of the repair and bonus bag: They additionally tightened up some loose threads and got this 16 year old jacket back to prime shape.
I wouldn't go any smaller as you can already see a little pulling in the chest and midsection. Sleeve length looks good despite your lengthy build.
Great fix! My bedale has been in the factory for repairs for two weeks now. How long was the turn around for yours?
Pretty much everything is back ordered, but expected ship is Sep 2nd, so not terrible.
Looking for an answer to this too, I've been wanting a suede boot that I can carelessly stomp around in for the fall.
I also have long arms, and I sent it back to the barbour factory. Back when I sent it in, it was $60 to lengthen sleeves, although I think the price is higher now.I currently have my bedale at the factory as I type this and the backlog is 8-10 weeks.
Yeah great deal on some boots, but I'm with ferg needing a 10.5.
I love my king cap toes as well, but I think I would have enjoyed them even better if they were from my GF.
+1 for preorders.