or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

I got to handle some at a Barneys Warehouse. Sooo nice. Thank you both for confirming that I did screw up by not picking some up :P I'll be on them if they ever get that low on yoox again!
Hating myself for not scooping up the 4 or so of these I had in my dream box about a month ago.
Hermes tie "88 HA" woven pattern navy HERMÈS Hermes "H" pattern mens tie beautiful condition brown Ermenegildo Zegna neck tie red with black dots very nice! Canali tie yellow/blue pattern textured 100% silk made in Italy Holland & Sherry tie 100% beautiful textured floral pattern made in USA vintage gold grenadine weave tie 100% silk very handsome Chicago tailor vintage Polo Ralph Lauren wool skinny tie neat print dark green NWT Southwick for Ships Japan 100% silk...
frickin nataku stealing everyone's thunder 18 second difference between those post!I've got some 46s I can send your way if either of yours are a 40 lol.
Had a couple good stops on my routes recently. Nothing is available at the moment when it does become available I'll post it in the appropriate thread. The suits were on found on donate $5 get 50% off day so they (and two Prada Milano orphans not pictured) for about $35. Apologize about the pics I didn't realize they were so washed out.Holland&Sherry,Talbott BOCx2,I think a vintage grenadine ?,Zegnax2,Canali, NWT BB [[SPOILER]] Borrelli,Borrelli, Paul Smith, Loro Piana,...
I once found a Leica bag with a Minolta inside in a bric n brack isle. At the front of said store in the glass case I saw a Minolta bag...with Olympus point and shoots inside :/ Amazing find and congrats.
Did you kop? What size? I was a fan on these. DM7 once found like 100 JacobsxWrangler jackets never found out what happened to them.
A big thank you to putthison for featuring three of my auctions in this weeks round-up. The latest episode is a real treat as well! If I ever post anything that strikes you Jesse PLEASE send me a pm I owe you one for the exposure.
Allen Edmonds Bryon brown mens shoes 9D cap toe Allen Edmonds Park Avenue black 10D cap toe fantastic condition Florsheim Imperial shell cordovan black longwings 10D with Florsheim shoe trees Florsheim Imperial scotch grain long wing shoes 8D fantastic condition vintage Florsheim Imperial 8 1/2 D brown long wing mens shoes vintage Florsheim Imperial 9C shell cordovan long wings IMPERFECT shoes Alden long wing vintage shoes 8 1/2 AC brown Vans California chukka fair...
^ and shouldn't it have made in France somewhere on that tag?