or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Had a couple good stops on my routes recently. Nothing is available at the moment when it does become available I'll post it in the appropriate thread. The suits were on found on donate $5 get 50% off day so they (and two Prada Milano orphans not pictured) for about $35. Apologize about the pics I didn't realize they were so washed out.Holland&Sherry,Talbott BOCx2,I think a vintage grenadine ?,Zegnax2,Canali, NWT BB [[SPOILER]] Borrelli,Borrelli, Paul Smith, Loro Piana,...
I once found a Leica bag with a Minolta inside in a bric n brack isle. At the front of said store in the glass case I saw a Minolta bag...with Olympus point and shoots inside :/ Amazing find and congrats.
Did you kop? What size? I was a fan on these. DM7 once found like 100 JacobsxWrangler jackets never found out what happened to them.
A big thank you to putthison for featuring three of my auctions in this weeks round-up. The latest episode is a real treat as well! If I ever post anything that strikes you Jesse PLEASE send me a pm I owe you one for the exposure.
Allen Edmonds Bryon brown mens shoes 9D cap toe Allen Edmonds Park Avenue black 10D cap toe fantastic condition Florsheim Imperial shell cordovan black longwings 10D with Florsheim shoe trees Florsheim Imperial scotch grain long wing shoes 8D fantastic condition vintage Florsheim Imperial 8 1/2 D brown long wing mens shoes vintage Florsheim Imperial 9C shell cordovan long wings IMPERFECT shoes Alden long wing vintage shoes 8 1/2 AC brown Vans California chukka fair...
^ and shouldn't it have made in France somewhere on that tag?
Awesome finds. I often pick up classical for myself but have never researched the genre in terms of which lps are valuable. These 2 are now on my radar atleast, so thanks for that.
I'm burning with envy right now
Killer finds lately but where is rayxlui? His hauls always got me fired but go thrift. Even though my finds were never of the same caliber at the end of the day
+1 sooo much killer.