or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

I hope I'm not blowing up anyone's spot but the Buffalo Exchange was really good to me when I was there.
^ that Anderson & Sheppard is a beautyapologies for not having looked over your camo guide enough to know which desirable @Nataku but is this a good one? [[SPOILER]]
6 days left on these items and more Isaia Napoli beige Aquaspider flat front trousers 31x32 100% wool BEAUTIFUL eu48 MINT John Smedley gray polo collar 100% merino sweater M made in England MINT John Smedley brown polo collar 100% merino sweater M made in England NWOT Canali Kei 2 button soft gray sport coat 50R 40R made in Italy GORGEOUS Vineyard Vines red bull & bear market whimsical tie 100% silk HANDSOME vintage Hanover brown shell cordovan bluchers 9 D/B made in...
Any of you guys that know women's able to do a check on this?
Inbetween a couple pints of Half Acre/3 Floyds Anicca was this. Prairie Funky Gold Amarillo which I enjoyed much more than the previous Prairie beers I've had.
This is the majority of what I've picked up over the last 7 days. All true thrift I think the most I paid for an item was $10 and the most I paid for a shirt was $8 (a J Crew denim shirt not pictured). Most of the SW&D stuff is from one store I'd been to many times before and it was just a good timing situation. I've made the 30 mile trip a couple more times since then and not much else has turned up but the surround spots have made up for it. Unfortunately everything is...
Gitman vintage, Topo Designs, Imogene & Willie, Shipley & halmos, Baldwin, Saturdays, Ovadia & Sons, WWM,RRL Might have to be a loitering weirdo for a bit
First spot and I've already got handfuls of stuff, TGIF everyone
NWT Supreme and not pictured is my favorite find in along time to be posted later Owe some people some PMs and am excited to catch up on the thread!
A Brioni, my first Borrelli tie and my first Bijan RRL but non-selvedge??