or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Kinda ironic with Evil Abed's post today. I picked these up today. The toe was saying "don't buy" but picked them up anyway. Anyone recognize the maker? If they are just really well made Kenneth Cole's I'm out 12 mcchickens.
Will do! It's still got all the text on the inside. I'll shoot better pics soon.
Just found this m-1943. Value seems kinda across the board but I have to say it is the most detailed military garment I've ever found. Last stop too after a pretty lame run.
ending 2/2 Turnbull & Asser french cuff shirt 16 1/2 navy thin stripe shirt ELEGANT Turnbull & Asser recent end of end shirt 16 1/2 triple barrel cuff CLASSIC Turnbull & Asser 16 1/2 orange herringbone fabric shirt HANDSOME recent Ermenegildo Zegna pink/blue light plaid shirt 16 comfort fit HANDSOME Barba Napoli blue multi stripe shirt 15 3/4 ELEGANT dual collar button Hermes Paris button down collar shirt 16 1/2 metal cuff buttons green/purple Hermes Paris button...
Nat you might be a little crazy yourself. If that Piccolo shirt were 16/16.5 I would have bought it just now. Seriously a thread member needs to jump on that!
Better photos of my Isaia find from the other day [[SPOILER]] also someone end my torture and buy this lothttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Brioni-Borrelli-Carven-Dolce-Gabbana-Luciano-Barbera-Paul-Smith-shirts-/221360716990?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item338a207cbebut sell me the Barba and Carven
This what I was thinking. I remember watching a documentary on Savile Row and Ozwald was wearing a jacket of that cut. He probably went through someone's archives and modernized something he liked. Looks awesome on the right person And is a cool find.
I have 3 on fleabay at the moment. Not alot of bidding (ending tomorrow night) but 20+ watchers. I can PM the results tomorrow night.
ending 1/26 NWOB New Balance Minimus 10 1/2 MT20 Vibram Allen Edmonds MacNeil 10 1/2 D black longwing made in USA Robert Talbott 7 fold dark red paisley tie limited to 40! heavy silk NWOT All Saints Oslo cream heavy chambray shirt MEDIUM metal buttons new with defects $120 All Saints blue Oslo chambray shirt Large metal buttons Willis & Geiger plaid flannel button down collar shirt Large SOFT blackwatch Orvis madras shirt size M cat eye buttons Paul Smith London...
First time finding one of these guys! Fantastic tailoring, I can see (feel) why people invest in it.