or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Items ending tomorrow evening 4/12 lots with little bidding my favorite being this Loro Piana green check pattern long sleeve shirt L ONE PIECE COLLAR GORGEOUS Alexander McQueen white/blue ss polo shirt M skull logo made in Italy GORGEOUS Our Legacy seersucker long sleeve shirt XL/52 SLIM HANDSOME Michael Bastian X Uniqlo navy/red striped short sleeve polo shirt L HANDSOME The Kooples white long sleeve poplin fitted shirt S COOL DETAILS Rugby by Ralph Lauren purple...
Not a bad Bastian pop for $3.16 I own to many light blue shirts and I think this is going to replace them all. Really happy to find another Massimo Alba item. The first is from a few days ago the dirty charcoal effect shirt I got at a thrift in LA last winter. I browsed through a bunch of it at a Barneys Outlet recently (Chicago guys get out there Drakes scarfs,Inis Meain stuff, Barena out the ass) and think it would have some kinda of appeal to most ages and style of...
This is a small percentage of what I've picked up over the last month. I don't really know if anyone would have an interest in my finds as nothing would be available but I figured I could show some stuff I found for myself? I'm hoping after a couple more months of just buying to flip I'll be able to participate in trading and selling in this thread. [[SPOILER]]
@double00 @barrelntrigger @troikaI'm guessing non-selvedge but here is another photo, thanks for the info its cool to learn some new info about garment production [[SPOILER]]
Thank you! They are deadstock, still have one of those long stickers with the size so I figured they weren't to old. The other leg does not have the red stitch but on the side that has it it runs up the duration of the outseam. I'm thinking I might pop open some of the serging around the pocket bag to get a better look?
Denim guys can I get an opinion of these? There is serging but isn't that half-selvedge underneath?
Pretty happy with my record finds today as I haven't found any in along while And happy to finally get ahold of something Cucinelli
listed this evening,ending 3/29 Maison Martin Margiela dark brown car coat 54EU GORGEOUS MMM line 10 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece black pebble grain long wings 10 D Alden BBBF Red Wing Heritage 9111 copper 6" round toe work boot 8 1/2 D made in USA Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison prince of wales 2 btn sport coat 40R FULL CANVAS All Saints navy dot pattern ls utility shirt S Shuttle Notes Japan BEAUTIFUL Gucci green linen/cotton safari jacket 50EU made in Italy...
I realize this is a womens piece but thought you guys might appreciate it for what it is womens Huntsman 3 btn black peak lapel topcoat Savile Row 6 S GORGEOUS
listed this evening ending 3/22 Gieves & Hawkes long sleeve blue 100% cashmere polo sweater L BEAUTIFUL recent Canali charcoal/burgundy plaid long sleeve shirt XL GORGEOUS Uniqlo charcoal 100% cashmere long sleeve sweater XL BEAUTIFUL NWT Filson brown/beige plaid long sleeve shirt M HANDSOME NWT Filson beige plaid soft long sleeve shirt M HANDSOME Wallace & Barnes green/gray striped short sleeve linen blend polo XL HANDSOME Loro Piana blue striped long sleeve dress...