or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Come to think of it all I've ever had of LVC was tops. With the price and how many they produce it would be nice to find out that the jeans are made in the U.S.
LVC uses Cone Mills denim from the US. Everything I've own from them has been made in Turkey.
I need to join the night crew here. Love the pockets on that.
You can check popsike.com for completed ebay auctions to get an idea on the value of records. Another tip if you find something by a group or artist and you cant find any label info on the jacket it might be a private press record. These are records that were pressed in small quantities where the artist put the money up to have the record pressed. Also if it has a label info and its some small town or the catalog number is something like 001 they kinda fall into this...
I went through this thread earlier this year and saw them mentioned and have passed on the same 2 twice now. Both were made in Canada and didn't seem that special. Should I be grabbing them?Uploading pics is taking forever this evening for some reason, but I picked up a few things this weekend:Prada hidden placket shirt. Heartbreakingly to slim for me. Would love to find something like this in my size.also:Brooks Brothers made in Italy suit from F03. Loro Piana fabric 3...
I found a pair of these last year. They still had a original $185 price tag on the bottom and I think they sold for just a bit north of that.
I hate selling imperfect items to this market. When it comes to my vintage workwear/outdoor items I do pretty well but with finer MC items it seems like the buyer will find an imperfection on an item I missed. I also just wanted to pass on deals. When I saw those AE yesterday I thought someone in the thrift thread would like these. I was thinking about contacting you about a pair of Mr Hares I picked up from the Mr Porter sale that didn't work out.
So I've been holding onto a group of shoes for awhile with the intentions of ebaying them. I've come to realize I'm never going to do that so if anyone wants these for the $5 I paid for them and can be patient with shipping you can have them.Allen Edmonds Orleans size 13Ascuffs [[SPOILER]] beat up pair of Alden longwings 13Cboth shoes have ripped lining on the heel [[SPOILER]] Charles Tyrwhitt 8 1/2 DRoyal Tweed by Cheaney cordovan UK 9 1/2DPolo single monk 9 1/2 D...
I did a little research and I think it was only Donna Karan Signature or Collection so it wouldn't have been a line high up enough to been St Andrews. I remember that comp tag from when I found a bunch of Sulka items. But yeah I've definitely got my eyes open for both of those lines now.
My favorite hence the username. I found a copy of The Beach Boys- Pets Sounds and Waylon Jennings-Ladies Love Outlaws today. Both I have been after for awhile. Also a Swamp Cats- S/T LP. I still have a bunch of LP mailers somewhere if any of you collectors want to trade records for clothes .I came across a salvation army today that had all clothing for $1. The only thing I found was a 100% linen unstructured Donna Karan SC that had a very recent Bergdof Goodman label. I've...