or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Consolidation of the little bit of thrifting I've gotten to do over the last month.vintage Alan Paine shetland sweater 42 mint. available [[SPOILER]] older Brooks Brothers DB blazer 46L.available (forgive the unaesthetic pics) [[SPOILER]] older Brooks Brothers tux 46L. available [[SPOILER]] Polo SC made in Italy but not Corneliani silk 46L or 48L. available [[SPOILER]] vintage Gant madras SC no tagged size fits like 42R ish. available [[SPOILER]] Banana Republic Heritage...
Late on this but damn is it awesome. I can tell there are some patches but is the back piece printed on?
I've seen some talk about Neiman Marcus Last Call in here before. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up (if it wasn't already posted) that today is the second and last day of their Thanksgiving sale, everything is 40% off. If I did not have obligations today it would be bye bye bank account.
I myself would pick up that Rag & Bone blazer to flip. Those NSW chinos were a good pick up on your part in my eyes.
Yep, as expected its a beauty.
Nataku- Score on the Miles and Ricky Nelson LPs.Randomore- Love that Stevie Wonder album.Hoping you post pics of these. I wouldn't have had been able to put damaged Attolini back on the rack, such a grail find congrats on what you did pick up.
CAPNWES- So stoked for you on that Leica. DM7- Can't wait to see your web shop. This thread is getting nuts with all the Hermes and Lobb popping up. I've been to busy to go out during the week but seeing everyones finds as of late I'm really looking forward to going out this weekend. Only finds I've had are a very nice pair of Danner boots in 11. Which is my size and I almost pulled the trigger on these new a couple of times but Im thankful I didn't as they aren't...
I had a decent weekend. I've been way to busy to thrift since classes started and these finds were much needed. Mostly available but only really look for SW&D items in trade. I will have a HUGE amount of shirts soon to offer at cost and a few imperfect older Oxxford suits also. After much butthurt and jealousy over everyone else's vest finds lately I picked this up. Fits like a glove. Sartoria Partenopea french cuff lavender shirt 15 3/4. unavailable for now. I think I...
Nataku- Awesome haul. That Demeulemeester shirt is gold as people go crazy over her prints. You going back to those spots to see if anything else is making its way to the floor? Eazy E- Congrats on the vintage North Face stuff. That last one is so cool with that corduroy collar! I've been so to busy to thrift since the semester started. The only things I've picked up were a couple of Kuhlman shirts and vintage made in USA Woolrich down jacket. Normally I pass on old...
amazing. great records like this never show up in quantities like this for me. Its always one at a time. Nicky Hopkins was one of the greatest session players ever and that record is fantastic. The range of 60s to 80s stuff makes me wonder when this person picked these up. Great taste whoever it was. [[SPOILER]]