or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

In the trenches now. Anyone think net old stock Gant and Sero shirts would flip? Most have plastic collar still. Some have the collar where you use a pin and have pin included.
I went to Indianapolis today with fear that DanM had cleaned it out on his trip. I still managed to find quite a bit of stuff. I also experienced something that I remember DM7 posting about awhile ago which leads me to believe Indy has centralized distribution. The first store had about 6 Astor & Black shirts a couple of Ike Behars and a Uniqlo shirt. Next stop had a couple recent Tom James Royal Classic shirt (very recent with just the small blue "royal classic" tag a...
auctions ending 1/27 NIB Mr. Hare King Tubbys UK10 $210BIN NWT Belvest linen SC 42R $230BIN NWT Maison Martin Margiela long parka US40 Domenico Vacca shirt 16 J. Press shirt 39-82 (made for japanese market) Talbott Carmel shirt X2 one M one L Brioni micro stripe 17 shirt Thomas Pink french cuff shirts 15/33 1/2 vintage LL Bean duck cloth shirt S Ermenegildo Zegna linen shirt L Ermenegildo Zegna brown micro check shirt 16 Orvis madras shirt M vintage Brooks Brothers 15 1/2...
NWT Belvest mens sport jacket size EU52/US42R. The sleeves are unfinished and comes with all additional buttons. It is only lined in the sleeves. Side vents, 100% linen, unstructured soft shoulders, 3-2 roll. measurements: chest: 21 1/2" waist: 20 1/2" sleeves: 26 1/2" shoulders: 18 1/2" length: 30 1/2" price includes shipping. I will ship outside the US with additional cost.
Maison Martin Margiela parka size EU50/US40. It fits like a large medium maybe intended to have a oversized fit or worn over many layers. I am listing this item as NWT but I have to tell you that the tags themselves have come off. The jacket is unworn I just accidentally pulled the tags off while unboxing clothes when I moved this year. The string that held the tags is still on the jacket. Made in Italy with $1,925 retail. zip and snap closure wrist two way YKK...
These have only been tried on. Come with box and dust bags. Shipping included in US. I will ship outside the US at additional cost.
Feel free to delete this Spoo if it does not adhere to the thread and I will not be butthurt. This happens to be the second item I've sold to the Madison Ave. office of Ralph Lauren if that has any meaning. I did come across my first Savile Row find the other day which I need to photograph and it will make its way into this thread.Anyway a vintage Carters selvedge denim corduroy collar chore coat. [[SPOILER]]
Ending 1/13 Mr Hare King Tubby suede shoes UK10 Charvet Place Vendome 16 1/2 blue button down shirt 2 Turnbull & Asser striped french cuff shirts 17 Loro Piana 16 1/2 blue striped shirt Luciano Barbera hidden button down collar (which I forgot to photograph) XXL shirt Turnbull & Asser 16 white triple barrel cuff shirt Borrelli M orange check sport shirt 2 Zegna 15 1/2 blue shirts Sartoria Partenopea 15 3/4 lavender french cuff shirt (goofed on title) Eton of Sweden tux 16...
I've never found Lorenzini in my size its always 17 and up. I don't know why they don't flip better the few recent ones I've come across have awesome construction.
Rocky Mountain Feather Bed found in a thrift is amazing, Acronym found in a thrift is on another level. Congrats to the both of you.