or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

This is a Gant rugger indigo Oxford isn't it? The 2/3 placket is a throw back. The loop button detail is on Pendleton shirts but on the top button as you probably know. I think it's just the lines use of vintage details rather than "period correctness".
thriftydood I almost always skip SS shirts unless I'm finding a lot of good stuff in one store. I think you've inspired me look more often. Awesome stuff.
If you guys have a Saks Off Fifth Outlet in your area it might be worth your time to pop in today. Yesterday atleast they were running a sale were if you bought 1 clearance item you got 2 of lesser value. I picked up a pair of APC trousers and 2 HF shirts for $80. Maybe it's a sale they do regularly I don't know as I'm usually not in the area of one. At the very least you can pick up some skeet blanks for the flippage.
More pics of yesterdays finds. Pics are from my phone so not the best. Concerning the Ralph Lauren Collection jacket thanks LeSacre. Its content tags are like that of purple label and well they are purple haha. BB seersucker suit 40R/34W (available) Paul Stuart tux shirt size 15 (requires 3 studs), 2 old BB Makers made in the US size 16, Polo Country shirt size S (all available) Acne Jeans,Acne Studio,RRL (none available) Corneliani made Polo wool trousers x2 (not...
20 something items from one store but my laptop is not charging at the moment and don't feel like doing all the finds from my phone. The amount of quality items found at this store made me venture over to the women's side (which I will be doing a lot more of). This Ralph Lauren Collection is the equivalent of men's purple label right? Also found: BB 1818 Fitzgerald seersucker suit RLBL reverse orphan I'm thinking trousers (size 33R EazyE are you missing a pair of...
Picked up this Sansui QR 4500 this morning to replace my Pioneer that has a ghost in it. Also found 2 NWT Brook Bros ties a NWT Salvatore Ferragamo tie and a couple vintage made in USA Brook Bros shirts. All together paid $15.77.
This is my first attempt at posting from my phone so forgive me if goes horribly wrong. I just wanted so show this SC from yesterday. It should measure out between a 42 and 44L. Should be available if anyone interested. Aside from this I've only found a handful on recent club Monaco shirts a couple APC shirts and vintage BB shirts.
Yep, that Storm Rider, thats my shit right there.
Wow EazyE- I am quite jelly. I was stoked to find an 80's Peugeot Iseran for $30 a couple weeks ago. Today I'm prepping about 50 items of thrifted clothing I've been holding onto for too long to throw on ebay tomorrow evening. And listening to a bunch of great thrifted records! playlist: Tyrone Davis- Without You In My Life (KILLER RECORD) Johnny Nash- I Can See Clearly Now (another killer record I've been hunting for since hearing his cover of Guava Jelly) Ricky Nelson...
[[SPOILER]] Those LVC's are a really nice fit did you have them tailored?