or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

The Robert Stack photo in the wallet gave me hearty gut laughter
Thread first? N/A ATM
+1 thats an opportune situation I hope to find myself in someday.
Nice! What was the high dollar 45? Highest value record I ever possessed was a Kath Bloom LP that sold for about half that.
[[SPOILER]] Awesome work Eazy! I think thats an awesome print choice. I was gonna ask awhile back if you had any finished garments to show back when you posted the little serging machine you found. I've snuck into the city a few times the last couple months and hit a few thrifts before meeting up with a friend in the afternoon. Really need to meet up with you and silverwarebandit one of these days. I'd love to hear about school and get some fabric store recs @Nataku I...
Awesome haul on the records! I'd probably freak if I found a copy of that Seeds LP in the wild. For as many Dylan records that I've found I've never seen blonde on blonde. Rarely ever saw it in stores really.3 years ago a local record hoarder passed away and his collection ended up at a weekly auction. They were put on banquet tables about 1000 lps per. The first few weeks it was myself and maybe 3 other bidders buying tables worth for $30-50. I think I actually got one...
Saw a pair of oxfords at a discount store once with that logo. They were around $200 on sale made in Portugal reminded me of Rachel comeys or vanishing elephant but those don't appear to be it :/ killin me I can't figure it out
+1 for Borrelli. I recently picked one that had a trashed collar/cuffs//ripped pits. I happily paid $5 just to use it for research purposes.A real sleeper is Barneys house label cucita a Mano shirts which have just as much handwork as Borrelli with the handstitch along the shoulder seam being more prominent like you see with smaller Italian shirt makers.How do the Piccolos you found stack up to Borrelli GMMcL? Don't they go as far as to handstitch side seams?
If you guys have a nordstrom rack near you they are running 25% off clearance items the 17-19. The one I stopped at had a bunch of redwing beckmans around $75 after discount. Hickey freeman linen SCs for a little bit less. Anyway found this Band of Outsiders linen suit today at a legit thrift. It didn't occur to me til I had left that I should have checked the women's side for more BOO due to the 1-5 sizing :/
Here's most of what I've come up with over the last few weeks. Only thing that is available would be the faconnable jacket as most of it is already on THE MACHINE. Nwt +J my size N/A Lightweight Faconnable jacket M Made in Switzerland zipper shirt jacket Vtg Penfield, NWT Wallace & Barnes, recent Penfield, gilded age X2, VV Prana, W&G x2, T Pink x2, Boggi Borrelli, Barbera, Canali, Borrelli, Sulka, DSquared Ferragamo, nicest Borrelli (maybe nicest shirt of any maker...