or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

The shirt I bought is NWT I'll post it soon. I passed on a pair of pants that had all tags plucked off except one on the fly.
A heads up that if your thrifts are buying or getting donations of Dickies it's worth while look through it as there is stuff from their 1922 collection in it.
1st stop: 2 NWT Steven Alan, Taylor stitch (4th in two days), 2 fancier than usual Borrelli 2nd: Polo made in Italy trench, CP company neoprene full zip for me, Spurr polo, recent looking burberry shirt 3rd: one humble tie 4th: American Giant hoodie, VV, RLPL 5th: Zegna suit
less than 24 hours on this Marco Ardenghi 2 button blue cotton/linen sport coat 50 40R L.B.M. 1911 GORGEOUS and this Filson navy canvas padded computer bag HANDSOME 70258 made in USA $385
Been holding onto a couple things I thought could go to a thread member at cost + shipping if anyones interested. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] These I picked up this morning and are N/A. My second time finding shoes by Oak St. and really impressed by their quality/construction.
On mobile so i can't see the stamp very well, are they made in England? If so I believe they're Cheaney.I found some deadstock turtle shoes today. Anyone know if they can't be sold period or have be proven to be made before a certain date?
Today was "near misses" First I thought this tag less polo stuck out a bit quality wise with what was around it At my last stop now, nothing on the men's thought I'd check the women's side, my first demuelemeester and Barbour
Didn't plan to go out to today but made a few stops. Found this Epaulet oxford pop-over and a recent linen Brioni shirt. One more stop I think.
Thanks brother, I picked them up with the thread in mind. If these are anyones measurements they're yours at cost ($4 each) plus shipping. Some serious RLPL vibes on these.pit to pit: 25 1/2"waist: 24- 24 1/2"shoulders: 21"sleeves: 23 1/2-24"length: 31- 31 1/2"waist: 19 1/2-20"FR: 13"BR: 16"inseam: 28 1/2"cuff: 1 1/2"they all seem to have around an inch to let out of inseam [[SPOILER]]
Is this tag exclusive to Adrian Jules? I tried googling for a pic and it brought me to 4/2/12 which was a great page FYI love revisiting old finds to drool over.