or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

Nothing branded or embellished and preferable nothing too delicate as I'm kinda rough on clothes at work. I'm thinking something like an EG Bedford or Arpenteur Mayenne without having to be those brands.
Anyone holding onto any casual black sport coats in L or 42? As taboo of garment as they might be to the MC I unfortunately need a few for work. Hoping for something without much structure like Barena, Engineered Garments, Arpenteur, or LVC might make without having to be as sought after brands. Not opposed to light chore coats, cardigans, knit sport coat hybrid things either. Can trade clothes, records, cash possible.
Not sure what it might say but it's the Kauro Betto shirt as worn in The Bug Lebowski
For real, if Chet passes I'd try and come up with a trade for that. You always have sick finds but the about older Helmut you've found is commendable @aging in rhythm
Items ending wednesday 1/27 Ralph Lauren Purple Label blue plaid long sleeve shirt XL Italy RLPL Bamford & Sons beige long sleeve shirt cashmere/cotton XL Italy New England Shirt Co blue/gold/green plaid long sleeve shirt L made in USA Gitman Vintage camo pattern long sleeve button down shirt M made in USA Patrik Ervell burgundy donegal tweed Unstructured Blazer FW09 patch pocket 40 Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece charcoal stripe 3/2 roll suit 38S $2100 USA Zilli...
Had my first thrift run since October today. Found some good stuff but really just wanted to post this potential e-thrift http://m.ebay.com/itm/7-Item-Combo-Engineered-Garments-Left-Field-NYC-Warehouse-RRL-Gitman-Vintage-/291660328592?nav=SEARCH $22 an item isn't so bad for the right person @rhyme that NWT haul is insane. Super jealous of the geller pieces and happy to hear you're keeping some for yourself.
way late but awesome haul, love that The Jam double and super jealous of the Decline LP!
items ending 11/10 Henry Poole Savile Row check pattern tweed 2 btn sport coat 40L hacking pockets Churchs Custom Grade black Diplomat oxford brogues 7D Buttero Tanino hi top natural canvas and leather 41 8 made in Italy Brunello Cucinelli gray herringbone blue trim 100% cashmere large scarf 22"X67" Rag & Bone navy metal button merino blend cardigan L HANDSOME SUITSUPPLY mustard check pattern slim fit dress shirt 17 great collar Rugby by Ralph Lauren red stripe...
hahaha I previewed the post twice and it still came out that way. Hats off to you and eazy matching those poole suits, I think you guys have the highest success rate on the thread.41
finally had a day at home take photos and work on listings, really miss having the time to thrift