or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

@ReubenR that swatch book is amazing! That was fun to look through thanks for photographing it. @eazye awesome haul, and gutted about the Alden's lol @drlivingston congrats on the ties and shirts and whatever may come next! @TheNeedMachine-drkshdw selvedge?! Crazy, is that the first Rick Owens find since DM7? @jdrizzy demeulemeester and dior,grails @capnwes- chipp tie is fantastic @tonylumpkin always amazed at the vintage/nos stuff you find Forgetting a lot but...
MMM and Junya finds within a couple post of each other, well done guys
Picked these up to share this weekend. Only saisons I've had are via Prairie Artisan. I'll be looking for imports this summer. Also loaded up on Daisy Cutter.
@Timmah those redwings look awesome! As do the longwings great finds You guys ever get indecisive on whether you just missed a lot of great stuff or if you should hang out at a store awhile? I had two little pants hauls at two spots and it left me wondering. (Apologies for the pic quality) 4 x incotex chino lino 4 x isaia Also found a custom Cappelli tie I had to pick up as I never find upper tier ties.
Ayyyy, now it's time to turn this place upside down
The Robert Stack photo in the wallet gave me hearty gut laughter
Thread first? N/A ATM
+1 thats an opportune situation I hope to find myself in someday.
Nice! What was the high dollar 45? Highest value record I ever possessed was a Kath Bloom LP that sold for about half that.
[[SPOILER]] Awesome work Eazy! I think thats an awesome print choice. I was gonna ask awhile back if you had any finished garments to show back when you posted the little serging machine you found. I've snuck into the city a few times the last couple months and hit a few thrifts before meeting up with a friend in the afternoon. Really need to meet up with you and silverwarebandit one of these days. I'd love to hear about school and get some fabric store recs @Nataku I...