or Connect

Posts by Guitar Preacher

way late but awesome haul, love that The Jam double and super jealous of the Decline LP!
items ending 11/10 Henry Poole Savile Row check pattern tweed 2 btn sport coat 40L hacking pockets Churchs Custom Grade black Diplomat oxford brogues 7D Buttero Tanino hi top natural canvas and leather 41 8 made in Italy Brunello Cucinelli gray herringbone blue trim 100% cashmere large scarf 22"X67" Rag & Bone navy metal button merino blend cardigan L HANDSOME SUITSUPPLY mustard check pattern slim fit dress shirt 17 great collar Rugby by Ralph Lauren red stripe...
hahaha I previewed the post twice and it still came out that way. Hats off to you and eazy matching those poole suits, I think you guys have the highest success rate on the thread.41
finally had a day at home take photos and work on listings, really miss having the time to thrift
Was the owners first name Carl on that Eazy? I found my first Poole last week and have been meaning to post. It was outside the city but would be interesting to find out if big wardrobe donations get broken up.I started my first job in 10 months two weeks ago so my finds have just been stuff picked up while shopping for personal use. Love to see everyone else is still thrifting at full force
I'm browsing the thread not on my phone for the first time in awhile so I can start giving some well deserved thumbs. Crazy finds this week everyone!I've got this tie in an orangish color who ever didn't get this one can have
items ending sunday 10/11 Stefano Ricci blue/bronze striped tie 100% silk made in Italy long Drakes London blue/red woven tie 100% silk made in England 3 1/2" Rag & Bone dark green moleskin 5 pocket pants 34x29 made in USA recent Gant Rugger dusty blue summer chino 34x31 slim womens Uniqlo +J navy 3 button wool blend top coat M Jil Sander Massimo Alba dark green velvet five pocket pants made in Italy tagged 28 (30x31) WWM Woolrich Woolen Mills blue striped pull over...
SUITSUPPLY brown fleck 3 btn sport coat with zip out sweater US 40R EURO 50
Thank you! I couldn't find these on any webshops at the moment
Some finds from this week Suitsupply RLPL I thought these might be W&G after seeing Nataku's pants haul and was suprised by this. My first time finding anything from this label anyone know the name of the model? John Elliott & Co Ben Silver,Ricci, Duchamp, Drakes, VV, Bigi