or Connect

Posts by MrNick

I didn't know they do that. Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by foryoureyesonly I'm 5'4", 120lbs, so I'm not sure what to say, like I said I haven't worn those brands, so they could be off. I can say for sure though that despite what Gap's size chart says, their x-smalls should fit you perfectly. I know I'll get hate for mentioning Gap, but if you're looking for fit, I know that will work as I have a lot of old Gap/BR clothes in that size. Whatever works works though, as long as it fits it...
5'5'' 125 lbs. Between a large and x-large fit perfectly in BB and Ralph Lauren boys.
Are most size charts from the major retailers like JCrew/Brooks Brothers/Ralph Lauren off? My chest is 35 and waist is 28. According to JCrew's size chart I should be able to wear an x-small, but they're always too big. Same with other brands, I fit their x-small/small size charts they have but the clothes are always a too big when I buy them. I'm asking this because I usually wear kids clothes and was thinking of trying J Crew's kids. Their size chart says their...
A Milli by Lil Wayne. I laugh every time I listen to that song.
I did a lot of stupid things as a kid, I had a lot of fun. I think the dumbest was when I threw a bottle rocket in the toilet and it blew out the bottom. I was a bored kid.
I would say go. The UK is amazing and Florida is shit. I hate this damn state. Nothing worse than the south.
I need some more shorts, how about these? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...ductId=4040554
Yes and I usually dress casual. Around here wearing a nice polo is "dressing up".
Picked some tomatoes from my garden and about to leave for a cookout.