or Connect

Posts by brostymie

Whisky shortwing bal
Does anyone has the list if 2014 nakeups fron j gilbert for ore orders
Bought a pair of pre owned whiskey shortwing from a fellow forumer. Liked it so much. Its in a good condition. Thanks again Burton. By the way does anyone have the list of J Gilbert 2014 make ups for pre order. Remember seeing it here but just cant find it.
Hi Burton, Sent you the payment via paypal. But receive a pm from u that the item has been listed in ebay.
Missed out on the plaza snuff wt by leffot. Is there any other place i can get that in plaza? Also looking for a pair of nst blucher in black calf.
Tks for the advice. So is there any difference in sizing if i m buying once washed or its the same?
Thanks timbaland. Is there any sizing different between the different slim fit models? ie if i were to buy a once washed how shd i sz? Or its the same
I am ready to purchase my first pair of RRL slim fit from this ebay seller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181097279888?redirect=mobile Not sure if anyone can advise if this is a rigid slim fit, it says 'raw'. My waist sz is 31 and from what i gather in this thread, i shd sz down at least 2 cos this jean stretch alot. How abt the shrinkage?
Thanks digga
Seems like kathy of Alden DC is whom most of the forumer approach for a realistic chance of placing a pre order on whiskey or cigar shell. Appreciate if someone could share with me email of kathy as I am staying in a very different time zone so uts hard for me to give her a call. Tks