or Connect

Posts by innerspaceboy

KG sorry!
Dear all, Tonight I am in the city and it's warm. I want to wear my Henley but is it too casual for an evening? Here's the outfit: Henley Top Paul Smith Drainpipe Jeans Shoes Similar to these. Obviously worn, good year welted with a more subtle pattern Or alternatively these Pinnuci shoes With an antique brown thin belt and was thinking maybe no socks? I'm 76kg, 5`10, keep fit. If that helps Thanks!
Dear all, Tonight I am in the city and it's warm. I want to wear my Henley but is it too casual for an evening? Here's the outfit: Henley Top Paul Smith Drainpipe Jeans Shoes Similar to these. Obviously worn, good year welted with a more subtle pattern With an antique brown thin belt and was thinking maybe no socks? I'm 76kg, 5`10, keep fit. If that helps Thanks!
Thanks max n harry, will the alcohol take it back to factory shine? as the shoes are dullish with the polish on, also will the alcohol affect the leather in a negative way?
Hi all, I'm new, been reading the forum for some time now and finally decided to register anyway i purchased a lovely pair of shoes, decided to give them the first polish next day. After spending a hell of a time polishing and buffing (the shoes), they are nowhere near as they were out of the factory. I used kiwi PARADE GLOSS which i now believe to be a mistake. Any ideas on how i can get it back to factory state and restart with normal kiwi black? would...