or Connect

Posts by 4shane4

Michael Bastian X uniqlo polo navy Medium $20 shipped conus
Our Legacy 1980-1981 size 48 royal blue only worn twice. Washed cold and hang dried Armpit to armpit 20" $35 shipped conus
Gitman Vintage Navy Trousers Size 32 Waist 16" Thigh 10.75" Cuff 7.5" 75$ Shipped Conus
Gitman Vintage Navy Trousers Size 32 Waist 16" Thigh 10.75" Cuff 7.5" 75$ Shipped Conus
The pants were bought from Barney's. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Cotton straight leg pants with quarter top pockets, back welt pockets, and center crease detail. 17" waist. 10.5" thigh 32" inseam. 7" leg opening. $55 shipped CONUS
RRL - Officer's Field Chino size 30x32 in Faded Navy Blue. Purchased in the summer of 2013 at the Ralph Lauren boutique in West Hollywood on Robertson and Beverly Blvd. Retail price is $225 and what I paid for these awesome chino's. Worn three times tops, and in perfect condition and an added staple to your wardrobe. Trim fit and straight leg with busted seam construction in which the seams lay flat against the body and can be easily altered. Hand welted back pockets and...
RRL - Officer's Field Chino size 30x32 in Faded Navy Blue. Purchased in the summer of 2013 at the Ralph Lauren boutique in West Hollywood on Robertson and Beverly Blvd. Retail price is $225 and what I paid for these awesome chino's. Worn three times tops, and in perfect condition and an added staple to your wardrobe. Trim fit and straight leg with busted seam construction in which the seams lay flat against the body and can be easily altered. Hand welted back pockets and...
APC new standard black 30 $65 shipped conus lightly used pair of APC new standards. The size says 30 but they are stretched to about 33.5 and the inseam is 32. waist just shy of 34" out seam 42 ankle 8" mid thigh 10.5"
Purchased these online and they are a bit too tight in the thigh for me. Please let me know if you have any questions. I really like the fading on these. $70 shipped RRL worn in slim fit jeans size 31 Japanese denim Rise 9.5" Inseam 32" Cuff 7" Width at knee 8 Right knee was repaired by denim therapy Stitching at bottom of fly is coming undone as featured in photo
Michael Bastian NEW Blue Cotton Linen Blend Hiking Casual Shorts Bottoms 48 $65 shipped CONUS Brand new with tag. See pictures. Manufacturer: Michael Bastian Size: 48 Manufacturer Color: Blue Retail: $395.00 Condition: New with tags Style Type: Casual Shorts Collection: N/A Style Name: N/A Bottom Closure: Button-Zip Fly Inseam: 5 1/2 Inches Front Style: Flat Front Back Pockets: Flap Pockets Material: 62% Cotton/38% Linen Fabric Type: Cotton Specialty: N/A