or Connect

Posts by Acephale

Quote: Originally Posted by Nantucket Red Therein lies the riddle: Where to go next and how to optimize my skills (and which new ones to acquire) to no less than double what I'm making now . . . Find out who is going to handle the class action lawsuit against Toyota... (would suggest Congress but you've probably been out of the country too long to get security clearance)... after all there are going to be a lot of J-documents that need...
A portrait of a night that changed my life. . . for the better.
The Butchers Shop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Svenn Good to know Gatsby. I'd go with Chan but they don't let you bring in their own fabric, and the expensive 16 oz ones they do have will total the suit to $1500 (they quoted me). Gordon said his labor was $650, and the wool I'm looking at is another $250 on top of that. Is there anyone else in HK you would recommend above Gordon? So now basically you are asking for where you can get bespoke for around $1000...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nantucket Red It sure beats the living hell out of both Motown... Nothing wrong with Mowtown after all transvestites need indulgences too IHOMO. Quote: Originally Posted by Nantucket Red This was just prior to our evening out in Roppongi before a single drop of alcohol had been imbibed. There is live jazz and a bar up there after dusk btw. For future reference.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire ... You appear merely jealous for not being happily able to construct a sentence juxtaposing the words 'God' and 'snatch' (and indeed 'obedience') with a clean conscience IHOMO... Or is that me? strange principles notwithworshipping.
Kung Hei Fat Choy and a Merry Valentines Daze to all... I took Rag-Doll out for an amble once the rain had abated. . . Snake Soup Street eerily quite but a couple of flower stall still on street corners... lil shrines lit and adorned albeit slightly soggy on each and every doorstep. . . Love and prosperity ahoy. No moar no less.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Try to find opportunities to talk to people... Indeed and as this is SF ask your prey about its clothes . . . 'excuse me and hope you don't mind my asking . . . ' or random compliment them as an ice breaker. All you need to do is find something you have in common and then prattle away. Best of luck and as others have stated the confidence will come. Nothing wrong with being a...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Only Matt would go to Tokyo and end up hanging out with two white boys! It gets gheyer than that. . . I have suggested they prance around in dandy kimonos (well yukatas) and bathe together here http://www.ooedoonsen.jp/higaeri/english/index.html to keep m@t warm, bless. Pics are essential IHOMO.
R.I.P. and yet a.nother angel. Fond memories of Hoxton Sq warehouse before it became for want of a better phrase 'gentrified'. Ha. And of hats and the guillotine on the lawn in the Cotswolds. England is indeed broken IHOMO. R.I.P.