or Connect

Posts by grandpashouse

$80 including shipping within the US. Add $8 to Canada. Here's a pair of Bally Continental Velvet Slippers in size 10. They are used and in very good condition. The velvet finish is soft and buttery. There is a minor flaw on the heel which is shown on the pictures. They do not come with the original box. Message me via PM or email for questions/concerns.
$35 including shipping within the US. Add $5 to Canada. Here's a Allen Edmonds belt purchased from Nordstroms. Worn a few times, in great condition. Looks the same as the day I purchased it. Message me via PM or email for questions/concerns.
$50 including shipping within the US. Add $5 to Canada Here's a tie from Brooks Brothers. It is brand new with tags, and includes original packaging that the item was shipped in. Purchased from the Brooks Brothers website. Never worn. Message me via PM or email at allangancenia@yahoo.com for questions/concerns.
$38 including shipping within the US. Add $5 to Canada. Here's a tie from the Banana Republic x Mad Men collection. It is in new and unused condition. Still in the original packaging that it was shipped in. Message me via PM or email at allangancenia@yahoo.com for questions/concerns. BACK ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130692661966?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
will be active on ebay in a little more than an hour. here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130656612530?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649#ht_500wt_1156
Fred Perry Argyle Sweater size Large. $35. Worn only a handful of times and never washed. Great Condition. Price includes shipping within the US. Add $5 to Canada. Message me if you live anywhere else. Measurements- Pit to pit: 22.5" Pit to sleeve: 22.5" Front collar to bottom: 21.5" Message me via PM or email at allangancenia@yahoo.com for questions/concerns.
Opening Ceremony shirt, worn and washed. $25. Size Large but fits small. Price includes shipping within the US. Add $5 to Canada. Message me for shipping if you live anywhere else. Measurements- Pit to pit: 22" Pit to sleeve: 3.5" Front collar to bottom: 23" Message me via PM or email at allangancenia@yahoo.com for questions/concerns.
Oliver Spencer Cardigan size Large. $105. Brand new with tags. Never worn, kept in the closet drawer since purchase. Shipping included within the US. Add $5 for Canada and message me if you live anywhere else. Measurements- Pit to pit: 22.5" Pit to sleeve: 19.5" Back collar to bottom: 28" Message me via PM or email at allangancenia@yahoo.com for questions/concerns.
auction ends tonight!
auction ends tonight!