or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

53. The Even More Complete Book of Australian Verse, by John Clarke (2003) The Even More Complete Book Of Australian Verse by John Clarke My rating: 3 of 5 stars In The Even More Complete Book of Australian Verse John Clarke, one of the great satirists, turns his attention to poetry and reveals how nearly all of the world's great poets were really Australian. He presents selections from the works of literary legends such as Rabbi Burns, Very Manly Hopkins, b.b. hummings...
I did. Enjoyed it immensely.
Traditionalist!
I hate automatic watches. If you don't wear them every day, they are a pain in the arse.
I saw these in the CR outlet shop at the South Wharf DFO. They had navy as well. Few different sizes in each (I noticed 44 and 45 in the navy; can't recall the rest).
I have on Terre d'Hermes today. I am liking this more and more.
Thanks. The price was what you saw - $42 + $10 shipping.I'm a sucker for Art Deco-style designs, although I understand this is from the '70s.
You convinced me. I just went and bought this NWOT, to replace my Frederick Constant that I lost a couple of years back.I promise not to go swimming with it on.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181224918264#ht_147wt_1241
What do you guys think of the Stowa Pallas line?
In fact my podiatrist recommends against my wearing the high-end shoes that I prefer. He advocates shoes from Ecco as the best combination of shape and comfort. I shudder at the thought.The notion that goodyear welted shoes will last a lifetime reminds me of the old "favourite axe" joke. Sure they will, provided I replace the soles every couple of years, the laces every year, the insoles every few years and fix damaged uppers maybe once or twice.