Posts by California Dreamer

Thanks for that. I guess Click and Collect is a local thing; it allows customers to pick up the goods at the local supermarket.
Hi guys. I recently upgraded to GarageSale 7, and am struggling. Quite apart from the fact that I lost all my many templates, neverr to be seen again, I'm having trouble replicating my old workflow and figuring things out in the new version. Two particular things I'm having trouble with are: 1. I can't get Click and Collect to work on my item, even though it should be eligible. 2. I'm confused by how to stipulate free shipping: do I put a Flat rate of $0, or a...
10. Tram 83 Tram 83 by Fiston Mwanza Mujila My rating: 2 of 5 stars Playwright Lucien arrives in the City-State, the stronghold of a dissident General where desperate people scrabble a living centred on the sleazy nightclub Tram 83. The denizens of Tram 83 are musicians, hookers, miners, tourists and other low-lives. Lucien shacks up with local hood Requiem while he tries to get his magnum opus published. Requiem does his best to play Lucien, as well as everybody...
9. When Breath Becomes Air When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi My rating: 4 of 5 stars Having been through a few bereavements lately, I found this book on death uplifting. Paul Kalanithi was a promising young neurosurgeon on the cusp of a brilliant career when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 36. When Breath Becomes Air was written as he confronted his impending death; it provides unique insights on death from a man who has both advised terminal...
Not sure who was reviewing The Three-Body Problem, but Amazon has the sequel on special today.
That upr-crust guy must be the most conservative dresser in creation. What he thinks is daring and difficult is everyone else's definition of boring.Voted for SYSYC myself.
8. Burial Rites Burial Rites by Hannah Kent My rating: 4 of 5 stars Burial Rites is a very accomplished debut novel, especially since its Australian author sets her story in 19th-century Iceland.The story is that of Agnes Magnusdottir, the last person to be executed in Iceland. Agnes, with two accomplices, has been found guilty of the brutal murder of a local healer and his colleague. The local District Commissioner commands that she be billeted with an unwilling family of...
7. The Consorts of Death Consorts of Death by Gunnar Staalesen My rating: 4 of 5 stars In The Consorts of Death Staalesen reaches back into Varg's early days working for social services. He and a colleague go into a drug den and take away a little baby called Johnny Boy from his addict mother Matte and her thug boyfriend Terrje.Johnny Boy is fostered out and Varg runs into him again as a six year old when his foster father is found dead. He is fostered again, and about ten...
@Master-Classter @fxh @The Ernesto Guys I am going to have to decline tomorrow night. Something has come up. Sorry to miss out on meeting you MC.
Next level tailoring? Would you do it? Alton Lane Body Scan Fitting