or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Jubilation for Men today. I’m not sold on this one. It lacks a bit of oomph and doesn’t last too well either.
I hope you're not implying that fxh and I have exchanged PBFs. :-0
Not communicable. At least Blahman doesn’t seem to have caught it. Only fxh, I think, and I suspect he already had it.
Ongoing. I have a room full of such stuff. I have gone a little quiet now due to pressures of work, but will pick it up again soon. PM me your size(s) if you’re after something.Apologies for shilling Back to frags.
[[SPOILER]] 31. HausfrauHausfrau by Jill Alexander EssbaumMy rating: 3 of 5 starsHausfrau is the story of Anna, an expatriate American married to a Swiss banker and living in a Zurich suburb. Anna, who has always tended towards melancholy, is lonely and feels isolated by the stiff and diffident manners of her husband and the people around her, a feeling that is exacerbated by her inability to speak the local dialect.Anna sublimates her loneliness in a series of adulterous...
Whenever someone says that, I ask them would they buy a second-hand car? Or antique furniture? Or borrow a library book? Or use a public toilet?Fact is, the second you’ve worn something once, you are wearing used clothing every single day of your life. For the vast majority of stuff, it’s nothing that a good wash won’t fix. The rest, you leave in the shop. I’ve been wearing op shop clothing for years now, and am yet to catch anything communicable.
Been away for a long weekend to celebrate the birthday of the Queen of Australia, even though it isn’t her birthday. (Don’t ask). I took my cant of Original Santal with me and wore it the last couple of days. Saturday I wore New Haarlem. Both of these are ideal cold weather scents, and hit the spot nicely.
Dior Homme Intense today. At least I think I was wearing it; can’t say I noticed. Maybe the molecules froze on application.
Helps if I read tiny widdle books wif big writing.
Some of the stuff I find, you’d swear somebody had been there, done that.