or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Vintage M7. For some reason this didn't seem to last very long today. Where did spring go? It's frigging cold again.
Back to work. Sad face. Had to break the news to my boss on his return from holiday that the project is stuffed and we have no money. I wore Dior Homme, and I think I got away with it.
They do indeed discount Amouage. I picked up an Opus III tester from them at a sale once.The closest thing to TV that I’ve tried is Phaeton Tabac Rouge, but they don’t carry it. If they have it at the sale, you might try L’Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two - it has a honey and tobacco thing going, although it’s not hugely like TV.Agree with these. I’d also recommend Monsieur Balmain, Annick Goutal Eau d’hadrian and Thierry Mugler Cologne. All those can be found cheap...
Loads. Amouage, Frapin, Piguet, Creed, Costume National, Nasomatto, Floris, Arquiste ...Full list here
PSA: Libertine Parfumerie is hosting their SYDNEY Warehouse Pop-Up SALE!!! For 3 days only, save up to 75% on selected fragrances, testers, candles and body products! Starting next week... Thursday 10th September 3 - 6.30pm Friday 11th September 9 - 5pm Saturday 12th September 9 - 1pm Libertine Parfumerie SYDNEY WAREHOUSE Ground Floor, 1-3 Taylor Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010 Phone 02 8002 4488 for any enquiries Libertine carry a stack of top-level lines, including...
Isn't that the place where you order a hot chocolate and they bring out the makings and expect you to mix it for yourself?
Melbourne 103 GWS 77. Clearly the Giants were running dead for draft picks.
A quite cool Fathers Day here today. We went to a Peruvian restaurant and gorged ourselves on ceviche, smoked and grilled meats, pisco and red wine. I wore Lonestar Memories, which was just perfect.
Well, that was tough.Today I'm wearing Caron's 3eme Homme. You'd think this would smell of Lime, but it doesn't.
Available at Chaddy, and at Bucks, apparently.