or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

WIWT is another op shop fit. MJ Bale navy shadow stripe, MTM in Japan, Brioni shirt and Zegna tie. The square is a PJ that I won in a Suitably Connected raffle. I didn't need to make any alterations to the suit, just had to shorten the shirt sleeves.
Just wondering if anybody has used Deniz alterations in Collins St. I need some pants hemmed and shirt sleeves shortened, nothing too fancy. Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Are you in Wang now Geoffrey?
[[SPOILER]] 64. The WaveThe Wave by Hoa PhamMy rating: 3 of 5 starsIn The Wave, Hoa Pham gives us another heartfelt story about the immigrant experience. This novella is about two girls, Au Co from North Vietnam and Midori, from Fukushima, Japan. They meet while studying at an Australian university. The girls become close and soon become lovers. Midori is the guardian of her little brother, having lost their parents in the Fukushima tsunami. Au Co is separated from her...
Today I am sampling Mona di Orio Eau Absolue. I really like this. A bright citrusy opening, but it's the drydown I like; a little bit powdery, with some cedar and a fresh note that I think might be vetiver oil. Sadly it costs a bomb, so my small sample is probably all I'll get.
[[SPOILER]] 63. The ChimesThe Chimes by Anna SmaillMy rating: 3 of 5 starsThe Chimes is a dystopian novel set in a future London. Literacy has been lost and people are losing the ability to remember. What memories they are able to retain are in the form of objectmemory, where an item they carry around allows them to practice recalling a single memory and bodymemory, the very limited ability to recall feelings of the past.In the absence of literacy, music has assumed major...
Gents I could use some advice. The same day I trawled through my op shop stuff and found the Cantarelli SC, I also found this Zegna Couture wool/silk number also now fits. What sort of outfit would you wear this with, what colours would work well? Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I went to one at a bank a couple of years ago where they didn't even call it a Christmas party, in case that offended somebody. The management team did Gangnam Style. It was horrific.
SOTD is Jazz. One of these days I'll finish this bottle. I'm very close to the end of it, and then it will be the first bottle I've ever finished. (Mind you, it was well used-up when I bought it).
Just in case anybody is interested, I have had a review published on APJ: Good Girl Gone Bad.