or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

By Kilian A Taste of Heaven. Good legs on this one, but the weather may be getting a bit warm for it.
Are any of the Sydneyites into perfume and cologne (or maybe their SOs are)? A major collector that I know is having a garage sale next weekend; should be some great fragrance bargains.
46. The Rosie Effect The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion My rating: 3 of 5 stars After the global success of The Rosie Project nothing was surer than that Graeme Simsion’s sequel would be a runaway best-seller, and so it is.The first book was one my favourite reads in 2013, so I was quick to get hold of The Rosie Effect. In this sequel, Don and Rosie are married and living in the USA; Don works at Columbia University, where Rosie is also studying. The scene is set when...
My feelings exactly. It’s simply not worth the bother. Anyhow, enough of that.
Byredo Green today.
To each his own Gerry. I simply can’t be bothered any more. I’ve been badly burned in the past by SF blowhards having a go at my outfits, and I’m a bit less inclined to be positive about it as a result, I guess. It’s not for me, and I think I’ll just refrain now.
Which is sort of my point. Is it a photography competition? Fine, then say so. I’m aware of my limitations there, which is why I don’t like getting into that. I still think that people who think solid ties are “loud” and discreetly striped suits are “patterned” are living in a very strange conservative place that I don’t dwell in.
I already did. The experience did nothing to change my dislike of putting pictures of myself up on SF (outside this thread).
Byredo Green today. I don’t mind this, maybe it’s the petitgrain.
Maybe, but the way the poll is going it will be won by a guy who is not even wearing a patterned suit. I would have thought that part of the whole deal here is that people understand these concepts and don't need a photo to tell them what "patterned suit" means.