or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Guys what are the limits when shortening the jacket on a suit? I have a 42L than fits great in the shoulders, chest and waist but the hem is too low for me. It sits just about at the tip of my index finger, and I reckon it needs to come up 1-1.5 inches. Is that excessive?
Heeley Figueur
Sounds like my kind of book.
Books 2 and 3 are on my Christmas wish list.I have another one of his called “Linda as in the Linda Murder”. I haven’t read it yet, but it is supposed to be good.
Been a little slack in updating here. Monday was Iris de Nuit and yesterday was Couer de Vetiver Sacre. Today will be Tubereuse 3.
54. Everything I Never Told You Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng My rating: 4 of 5 stars Everything I Never Told You is a very assured debut novel from Celeste Ng. So assured, it won Amazon’s best book of 2014. The book opens with a matter of fact statement that Lydia Lee is dead. This is something that her family cannot initially accept, although they are soon made aware of the truth. The novel looks at the impact that Lydia’s death has on this family of...
Funny, I had never heard of Yosh until I won a decant yesterday, and they crop up again here straight away. The rumour mill here is going on about the Lauder takeover of Malle and what it means for the FM line. Consensus seems to be that Une Fleur de Cassie will be discontinued, so perhaps fans should stock up.
What are they expecting?
Here’s the current lot; more coming.Highlights right now are Richard Pratt’s tux, a 44 Brioni suit and a full bottle of Amouage Gold Homme.
Go for the Noir de Noir.