or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Similar for me too. I went down a half-size a couple of years ago, and my podiatrist’s advice is to not wear loose shoes at all, so I wear loafers less and less these days.
My new one is the 13” retina, 2.8GHz, 8GB RAM 500GB flash drive. About $AU2100. Like you, I chose to go with an external drive, but I chose a 2TB portable drive and partitioned it.
Fro a long time, that’ the only use of vinegar I knew.
Well that’s pretty much what Vman recommends anyway. The only difference is a few hours soak in vinegar first, which is hardly a lot of work.I also use vinegar to clean scale off the outside of my fish tank. Brilliant, but you need to be bloody careful none gets inside.
New one on me. Where to cop?Yesterday I wore Russian Tea and went to an Eastern European restaurant for dinner. Seemed right. The wife doesn’t like RT, which is just my luck.Today I’m wearing Cristobal Pour Homme.
I’m actually in the middle of doing it right now to get some stubborn spots (ink?) out of a white Brioni shirt. Looks like it might work, too.
This is a repeat of a post made here years ago by Vman. I’ve used it repeatedly using Napisan, to remove old stains from op shop shirts, freshen up old looking shirts, etc. It works.
Governments too. Politicians love a good laptops-for-schools project, even if they have no idea what they will be used for, how they will remain charged for the whole day, how the teachers will monitor use, etc.
I guess people continue to majorly miss the point. I’m not seeking solutions, I am saying that ties don’t need to be shipped in a box. I was just later responding to somebody who claimed there was no difference in price, that’s all.Spoo seems to be saying that he’s shipped thousands of ties without using a box, so I am pleased to hear that I am not taking undue risks.
I’m not arguing, I’m just trying to get people to understand that their ideas about postage services are not universally true. My original point was that ties don’t need to be shipped in a box, that’s all.