or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Just been browsing at DJ's sale. They have Pantherella and Marcoliani socks marked down to about $10-$12, with the extra 25% off.
Few more things found over the last couple of days. Ralph Lauren Black Label wool/angora SC by Caruso, 44R (fits smaller) ETRO grey stripe wool/mohair suit, 52L Canali wool/cashmere SC, US46R On the art front, this is not worth anything, but it’s an original oil painting of a lake near where my wife grew up. (The pink colour is real, due to a chemical in the water). She was quite chuffed to see it on the wall when she got home. Major brownie points for me....
Thanks!
I’ve read a lot of his: Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neverwhere, Good Omens, Fortunately the Milk, The Sleeper and the Spindle, Coraline.
Creed Green Valley today. I think I prefer this to GIT. It has a really crisp green opening, like cut grass, but it dries down to something more creamy and rich. Good longevity for a Creed as well.
Could the denim experts please advise if I have found anything significant here? I freely admit to knowing nothing on the subject, but these appear to be as new selvage denim Levis. The external tag has been removed, so maybe they are seconds? They are marked size 33 x 32, but measure to more like 36 x 35, so maybe that might account for them being seconds. Or are they just fakes? Thanks.
This one has been on my to-read list for a while now. Might drop it down in priority a bit.
Oud Wood today. Got to start getting through this stuff. Do you guys have a view on Rochas Byzance or RL Safari Parfum? Found both of those at the flea market as well.
I’m not a huge fan of patchouli, but this one is a more rounded scent and doesn’t make me smell like a bearded hippy. I have a splash mini, so I think I under-appleid it - I should be getting better longevity than I did.
Patchouli Imperial today. Found a partial bottle of Tea for Two in a flea market today, which was nice.