or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Rach a mate of mine offered me a partial bottle of that last weekend. Not sure what it's worth - how much per ml do you think would be reasonable? (I've tried it on card at the Tiffany store, and it seems OK).Today is L'Eau d'Hiver. This sticks VERY close to my skin; I can barely detect it. At the prices people ask for FM scents in this country, I could not see myself buying this.
I have one. I bought the grey version a while ago. TBH the main reason I bought it was the fit; the shoulders and sleeves are exactly right for me, which is rare in a polo. I like the fabric and it's a pretty versatile garment; can wear it to work on Fridays under a sports jacket, with jeans, to parties, etc. It's held its shape well too.I'd still wonder whether it's worth the asking price; $200 is a lot for a polo, there's no getting around that. Mine was a present, so...
Yes, it was.http://www.amazon.com/Siege-Trenchers-Farm-Straw-Dogs/dp/0857681192/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-2&keywords=straw+dogsI read it in my teens, but I can't remember a thing about the book.
Aaargh. It's "Monkey Grip" and "Garner", please.I read the book years ago, but it always felt to me like a bit of an insiders' tale; Garner writing about her friends for her friends. I didn't connect with Nora much, and found Javo to be just as boring as all the other doomed druggies infesting Australian literature and film.
Thought so. Will sell one, I guess.
Eau d'Hadrien toay. I have two bottles of this: one in a square bottle, and one in a fluted bottle. Is there any difference between the two, other than marketing?
Tried Geranium Pour Monsieur again today. I still love that mint opening, but it seems to disappear pretty quick. It’s become a sort of rooty, green smell on my arm, if you know what I mean. If the mint had stuck around, this would had been great, but I don’t think so. My copy of Edwards 2014 arrived today. Having fun browsing.
Herbias de Ibiza today. Just a nice soapy lemon scent, with pretty good longevity for a cologne style.
Not I; I’m a Poplin - went to a Catholic school.
Parliament House (BYO gunpowder).