or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Thanks.
Job interview = Mark Birley for Men. Just as well, as the interviewer was an absolute stunner. "Sorry, what was that job you were talking about?"
Popped a cherry in a little op shop today; a pair of Trafalgar braces. Considering how rarely I see anybody in Melbourne wearing braces, I was greatly surprised to see these.
I think you might find that the opinions here range from “oh” to “don’t care”. You’re greatly exaggerating your importance to think we are hating on you just for a jacket alteration.
That truly sucks. A similar thing happened to me. They took my wedding rings, a gold necklace of my wife’s and the kids’ rare coin collection, amongst the usual electronics gear, etc. We had the best insurance, but wedding rings are simply irreplaceable, just like your earrings. I got replacements paid for by insurance, but it is simply not the same.
More adventures in BINOBO land. Yesterday I listed a reent Isaia suit and woke this morning to find a message from an eBayer asking me what I was prepared to sell it for. I told him to make his best offer on eBay and I would consider it. He responded with another message offering about 2/3 of my BIN, but asking me to do it outside eBay. I told him that breaches eBay policy and that I was not prepared to do that. Looks to me like this guy is a bit of a dodgy customer,...
Saturday is one of my favourite shipping days. After breakfast I box everything up and then wander down to the PO and have a good old gossip with the Indian lady who runs it. Over the road to get the Saturday papers and do the crossword over a coffee, then wander back home. Nice easy start to the weekend.
It’s possible. I live in a large Greek community festooned with similarly-spelled words. Perhaps it is unknown outside of the Greek-Anglo-Indian enclave that I dwell in.
I’m wearing Philosykos today. ‘Nuff said; you all know about it.
That looks like a great idea, however it’s a little scary. My most immediate need for something like that is to remove this mark from a pure cashmere Bijan sports coat. Bit reluctant to try that. Any thoughts?