or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Sure. I'm in Melbourne so I'd need to mail it to you in Sydney.
You're in Australia aren't you? If you are, I'm happy to send you a decant. I won't live long enough to use up all the fragrances I own.
Got out the Richard James Savile Row today. This is one of the best office scents that I own, I reckon. The bottle is plug-ugly, but I can live with that. I just won an eBay auction for a FB of Beautiful Mind. I was a bit dismayed to find them somebody had just given him feedback that a similar product he sold was a fake. Product is in Russia, so doubly concerning. I'm surprised to learn that Escentual Molecules frags are being faked; seems unlikely. Has anybody heard of...
Thanks. In store as well, or just online?
[[SPOILER]] 23. Talking To My CountryTalking To My Country by Stan GrantMy rating: 4 of 5 starsStan Grant is an award-winning Australian journalist; in a lot of ways he is similar to Ta-Nehihi Coates, whom he references a couple of times.Talking To My Country is a frank and direct statement of what it is like to be Aboriginal in today's Australia. Grant makes the point that the abuses and depredations that so horrify us now and not that far in the past that his family can...
I chose Cuir Ottoman today.Sprayed too much, but I think I got away with it. I just bought a leather watch band, and the instructions say to avoid coming in contact with perfume. Have you guys encountered that? I can't say I've noticed any issues with my watch band before.
Ormonde Jayne Man.
I am feeling just as warm with my notch lapel as with an oversized one. It may bother you, but "aiming for a classic aesthetic" was not remotely on my list of priorities. I'm gratified that I have your permission to have a notch lapel.
I got out Pardon today. This one is heavy on the oud and has quite a deal of projection. Much more intrusive than most of the scents that I wear, but in a good way.
No great reason. TBH it didn't really come up, because we were talking about copying a coat in the shop that I liked the look of.