or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Cuir Ottoman today. This is one of my favourite leathers. Speaking of leather, have any of you guys tried Crabtree and Evelyn’s Sienna? I found a FB of the after shave balm in an op shop yesterday for $3. I gather it’s discontinued, so that was quite a nice find. If I ever shave again, i’ll give it a spin. (Been very slack on the whiskers front since unemployment set in).
Sorry for the shill. Is anyone interested in a Caruso cotton/cashmere corduroy SC, size 40 drop 7? Pretty good condition and going cheap.
Pete may be able to put you in touch with some SA fragheads who could be interested, if nobody here is.
Nothing huge to report lately. Caruso cotton/cashmere corduroy SC, Massimo Dutti cable knit sweater, Zegna Couture shirt, Zegna pants by Incotex, Canali wool slacks, and anon wool/silk slacks (identified as Caruso on the label thread). Got excited when I saw an Etro Milano suit in a half-price sale bin, until I saw that the crotch was shredded to bits.
I just bought a 2014 Macbook and GS is behaving very nicely. I do recall some instances of it freezing on my old Macbook, but I always just assumed the hold-up was at their end.
Thanks guys, you’re right. I found a Caruso jacket in the same place, coincidentally; I should have compared them.
Does anybody recognise this label, from a wool/silk pair of slacks? (Possibly suit pants). Thanks.
NM.
Cafe Rose today. Looks like the weather is turning and it is time to break out the cool-weather scents.