Posts by California Dreamer

Can't have been me then.
I can't claim to be an expert, but here's the label from a Dunhill shirt of mine (bloody autocorrect just made that "dunghill", BTW). Quite different, FWIW.
Looks like it will air on Starz in the USA.
Didn't realise that. I guess I don't see so many of them in the wild here.
I'm not actually sure if I've read American Gods. If I have, it was years ago, when it first came out. TV series looks good. Is it on here yet?
So I dropped my Speedmaster off with Jim Robinson today. Jim has a workshop in a garage attached to a house in a Bulleen court. He is certified by the British Horological Association, and looks pretty well set up. Because he is not always there, and only works Mon-Thu, you need to call ahead to let him know that you're coming. He had a look at my watch and agreed that it does need a service. At first he thought that the mainspring had gone but, thankfully, worked out...
I got bounced once for advertising Express shipping on some perfume. I'd just copied one of my regular ads and put in the perfume copy, forgetting that it is Dangerous Goods and can't be air mailed. Oops.
Yep, fake. Twill pattern should be 5 o'clock to 11 o'clock. The style number also looks wrong - I've only ever seen a four digits and two letters code, and a google search of that code doesn't turn up any Hermes ties. There should also be a little loop of thread inside the large blade the same colour as the background.
16. The Case Against Fragrance Longer than usual because I am submitting it as an article. TLDR: Interesting, but doesn't make her case that well. The Case Against Fragrance by Kate Grenville My rating: 3 of 5 stars As something of a perfume collector, I thought I owed it to myself to read this book and find out more about what is in those fragrances in the cupboard.Kate Grenville has long known that she has an intolerance for fragrances that give her headaches. When it...
I bought mine first so, if anything, James Bond is pretending to be me.