or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

L'inc, I'll see your Dior Homme and raise you an Intense.
Where would they get that idea?
I've had MTM shirts done by Hemden, Zanelli (RIP), PJ and Oscar Hunt. I'd say that I'm happiest with my OH shirt, it certainly gets the most wear, but that's more a function of design than quality.May I say this as an aside, on PJ? I don't like dogs. I don't want a dog all over me when I go into my tailor. Some think it's cute; I find it just a massive turn-off. Leave it at home, like everybody else does.Not sure if anybody has used Charles Maimone, but he would be...
Cuir de Russe today. One of those leather scents you can wear in all situations, unlike some of the more shouty ones around.
Exactly the problem I have with a pair of EGs that I have. Think I will give this a shot on them as well.
Intense Cafe, which Montale obviously meant to call Intense Rose, but there was a typo on the label.
Yuk. You've confirmed my worst fears.
[[SPOILER]] 25. OblivionOblivion by Arnaldur Indri├░asonMy rating: 3 of 5 starsIn Oblivion, Indridason continues his exploration of Erlendur's early career. Now he is a detective, working under his mentor, Marion.Marion and Erlendur are called to investigate a body found in a lava pit. The dead man seems to have fallen from a great height. He also appears to have links with the nearby US military base.While Marion leads that investigation, Erlendur investigates the long-ago...
A very good way of putting it.
Something very different today: Bally Masculin. This is a very soft leather, lavender, bits of vetiver, oakmoss and a sweet, powdery finish. Very nice, so of course they discontinued it.