or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Did anyone get onto the StrawberryNet Jubilation XXV special? $138 for 100ml, minus 10% discount. Went fast, as you’d expect.Yesterday I was sampling Dali Pour Homme. Today I broke out another blind buy - MPeG Centaure. I like the opening of this, but I don’’t seem to get the mint and blackcurrant. Disappeared after 4 hours or so. Pretty nice though; I’m happy with it.
Guys I have got some nice shirts in an unusual size. Two shirts in size 14.5. I've attached photos. The first is a Seize sur Vingt business shirt in a deep blue, maybe French or Cobalt blue. Real colour is a bit darker than the photo. The second is a Michael Bastian green plaid sports shirt. PM me if interested.
1740 today. Sort of appropriate to wear Marquis de Sade to a JPG exhibition - lots of bondage-inspired costumes on display.
CB I Hate Perfume Where We Are There Is No Here. I think the scent lasted less time than it took to type its name.
Well done Steve. I can’t imagine ever getting to 100.
52. Between Summer’s Longing and Winter’s End Between Summer's Longing and Winter's End: The Story of a Crime (The Fall of the Welfare State, #1) by Leif G.W. Persson My rating: 4 of 5 stars I guess I may be a bit shallow. I picked up Between Summer’s Longing and Winter’s End because I found the title really evocative. The novel itself was a lot less poetic; more like tense and baffling.The story deals with the aftermath of a seemingly innocuous incident; a man falls from...
Congrats Clockwise. You are certainly setting the pace this year.
Put on a bit of a comfort scent today - Terre d’Hermes EDT
What’s this one like? It’s on sale at Strawberrynet right now.Also, has anyone tried any Ortigia Sicilia fragrances? I believe that they are designed by Villoresi.
Yesterday I wore Penhaligon’s Sartorial, today Cartier Essence d`Orange. The latter is very light, with little staying power. Not a great blind buy. I did do a slightly better blind buy in the market yesterday - a mini of Gucci Envy for Men. The batch code dates it to August 2010.