or Connect

Posts by California Dreamer

Thanks. I'll try the eBay labels, but I have the feeling that it doesn't work with Australian postal services.
Possibly a dumb question, but I thought I’d better clarify. I always post to the address provided by Paypal; is that correct procedure?
I know L’inc is a fan, so I thought you guys might be interested to know that Strawberrynet is now stocking Jul et Mad. Mind you, it’s $157 for 20 ml!
A lady friend described this as “essence of man”. She then told me where to find some. Excellent.
Masque Terralba. This thing vanishes like a gambler’s cheque on payday.
[[SPOILER]] 11. Fortunately the MilkI feel a bit of a fraud counting a children’s book, even if it is more than 100 pages. Still, they don’t all have to be The Luminaries, do they?Fortunately, the Milk by Neil GaimanMy rating: 4 of 5 starsFortunately the Milk is a tall story for children. Two children left at home with their dad need milk for breakfast. Dad goes to get some and takes ages. When he gets back he spins a wild imaginative tale explaining where he’s been.The...
Trying a sample of Linari Acqua Santa today. This is altogether too sweet for me, and a bit too feminine, I think.
If you say so. I will continue to expect more of the people who claim to be our Fourth Estate, protecting our interests.
The game wouldn’t exist if the players refused to take part.
Tuscan Leather for me today. Love this. I am so stark staring bored right now, I have started going through my samples and minis and sorting them into keep/swap/sell and then categorising the keeps by season. In the process I discovered that I had acquired two large decants of Oud Wood somehow. That will teach me to be disorganised.