or Connect

Posts by 660

Quite like the base and how the legs taper a bit towards the end, but the seat just feels wrong for some reason and looks like a cheap office chair from the seventies.
That Patagonia one looks really nice, is the hood detachable, looks like it is, but cannot find anything in the description? The reviews don't look great though so might look elsewhere.Not sure if you can find Norrøna‎ anywhere near you, but if you can, their Lofoten and Narvik ranges are pretty much next to none in fit and quality when it comes to skigear.
Those are very, very nice indeed. I have a pair of Cheaney's in Zug that I love, and I can second you on the fact that they are very hard wearing and mine still look nice after a lot of abuse.Will definitely keep an eye out for a pair of Stow's in Zug.
Most of the G.O.D. furniture is adapted to tiny Hong Kong apartments. Some of the stuff i pretty cool, but quality is mediocre at best.
The picture isn't bad, but the frame is on a different level. Very nice work.
Pretty sure it was a joke.Also the few signs that were posted were hand written.So maybe it was 20 laps for the danes then?
They could start with the using signs they used to have in Swedish roundabouts for the summer holidays and the Norwegian invasion (Norway is one of the few countries with worse summer weather than Sweden): "Norwegians maximum five laps" not sure how many laps the Danes were allowed, maybe ten?
Or how about staying in a tent in the freezing winter: http://www.thelocal.se/20151016/sweden-to-erect-tents-for-hundreds-of-refugees
Yeah these are fantastic. Definitely on my list as well.