or Connect

Posts by TIEALIGN

Quote: Originally Posted by Tidybeard I'd like to add one more - Turner mountain bikes. Fantastically well made, solid, no-frills bikes backed up by a guy who believes in his product and puts quality service first. I have an RFX (my third Turner) and the experience has been excellent. Even the Turner board at MTBR.com is quality! Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar On the mountain bike thing, I have a Santa Cruz that is just...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Potato I will be attending a wedding where the male related parties have to wear Aqua Green/Aquamarine colored ties. Honestly, the last thing I want to wear is a solid pastel colored tie with matching pocket square. But thankfully, the choices of patterns on the tie and of pocket square color is open. Could anyone point me to a nice looking aqua green tie? The color choices on the suits and shirts are open, any...
Price Drop: $130 Shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by jbryanb If you have access to any more of these in a 36 or 38, but in a different color I would be interested. The only other pair I have for sale is a 34W in dark chocolate. If anyone is interested let me know. I will probably post them sometime this week once I take some pics.
Price Drop: $140 Shipped
NWOT Incotex Sartoriale S150's Double Reverse Pleat Navy Trousers - Waist: 36" - Inseam: Unhemmed - Double button closure with hooks - Zip Fly - Made in Italy - Retail: $595+ - $157 Shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday These cordovan chukkas are incredible. Yes they are...good thing for me they dont have my size.
Quote: Originally Posted by element02 Their prices went up considerably. +2 That's why they still have them in stock...last time I dont think any of the RLPL EG shoes lasted more than a few hours before they were all gone.
Tempting, but not enough to pull the trigger.
Samurai Jeans