or Connect

Posts by MacM05

I have a question to those of you that are familiar with RLBL anthony wool gabardine suit. Last week I purchased my first RLBL suit in a "cruise navy". On Ralph Lauren's website, there is a noticeable differences between "polo black" and "cruise navy". Fast forward to today when I received the delivery of my "navy" suit. My first impression of my new suit was that I received a delivery of "polo black" instead of "cruise navy". Is cruise navy just a very dark (midnight...
Uh oh...according to you guys, I've already committed a crime. My crime is that I LIKE wearing my cole haan shoes. I know that they are ugly but they're super comfortable!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by caligula455 I was taught that it isn't a bargain if you don't actually need it. I have always been pretty loose with the definition of "need" though. will you seriously buy something just because it's a "good" deal? what if you already have one identical or very similar? as much fun as it is to buy things and find bargains, it seems pretty irresponsible to have a no thinking threshold. I also don't buy for the...
With this sale I was able to purchase my very first ralph lauren black label suit. Needless to say, I am very excited and cannot wait!
Hi, Tom. I also spent some time looking for a "all-in-one" watch that can adapt into many situations. Personally I've spent a good deal of time looking/researching a dedicated watch forum (i.e. watchuseek) before I ended up with Omega SMP AT. Along Omega line, I also considered Omega Railmaster since it was a bit more "sporty" than AT. As 0b5cur1ty mentioned If you like "larger" watches, I've also heard many great things about expensive Seiko models (i.e. Grand Seiko).