or Connect

Posts by dimitrioup

Here's the Mlanese tally (brown trousers are twill not flannel and jacket is still darker)
Italian honey moon and shopping spree for both me and the missus. I'll keep this post on the #menswear part. Three cities three different experiences but excellent all in all. Problem is, now I'm hooked to Italy and I have to keep coming back. Anyway started in Mlian which was probably more interesting for my wife than me but I did get a blue-grey cashmere tie from Doriani Saw some other interesting shops like M. Bardelli Sartoria Rossi was also interesting and...
You're right achibald not the same tie but my point stands. I also agree that if they didn't have the extra stripes they'd probably look better
Would I be too much of a SF pariah if I said I don't really care for that tie? Not the look tdude but the actual tie. I know it's a SF favourite but I really don't like stripes on grenadines. Plain perfect, dots sometimes works out but stripes I think there's too much going on with the stripes and the grenadine weave
I would say the one on the right in both front and back
Wow my picture is really bad, sorry bout that people, ill do better next time
Hober bitter chocate piccola
Both lapels look too skinny for me. Especially with the chalk stripe
Thanks sticth. The plaid is a tad brighter n the bitter a bit darker than i thought but great anyhow
As promised pictures of my two new hobers garza piccola bitter chocolate and pow plaid[IMG]