or Connect

Posts by dimitrioup

No its 8.5cm probably the canera angle. Thanks for beard. After my second son was born there is no time for shaving. Or rahter there is but i prefer the extra 5 mins sleep so...
[IMG][IMG][IMG]
Ok so i took the plunge and ordered a Tadino 7fold wool tie (mid grey) which was on offer for Eur59. The good: a handmade 7fold wool tie for Eur59 The wool has a really interesting feel and colour The knot is fairly good for an unlined tie The bad: even though shipping was advertised for free it actually cost eur5 or so It took 3 weeks and thus the tie was folded in a small package for a long time a couple of days hanging on a hanger and most of the crumpling went...
What issues do the CJs have?
I wear between 42-42.5 euripean size uk usually 8.5 but for hiro i might go for 8?
I was just in Madrid and after a long time of reading about Meermin visited their shop and tried a few pairs. Bought an Elton last double monk in 8.5 and i must say it fits great, is not particularly hard (as i read about meermin in several posts) and looks like a million bucks (for the price). I tried the Hiro double monk too and my 2 cents are 1) i didnt like the more rounded shape in relation to the Elton (much sleeker) 2) its quite roomier. I only tried the 8.5 in...
Seriously?
Black / white and maybe navy / white POW is actually pretty wearable. I actualy have a Hober one which goes well with navy suits for a look that different than standard corp droneHerringbone again in wool not bad especially if its discreetHounds/puppy touth again i find it rather versatileSo all in all cant say i agree with you
Yeah ill probably skip the drop and try for an Embassy of Style 6fold grenadine fina. Its gonna come up to 100 eur with shipping but thats at least 50-60 eur less than the same from hober (due in no smallmpart to import taxes) so if its good...On the percentages id say i wear 70 solids 29 neats and maybe once in a blue moon a stripe (mostly cause i have them around and they're good ties).I actually got a nice luciano barbera neat on ebay and it came in a bundle with a...