or Connect

Posts by nickelcobalt

Just got this today, my first non-military watch, still peasant status. Vintage Hamilton automatic on a teju lizard grain band on my tiny wrist.
5% off + weekend bump.
Prices dropped. I'm also willing to trade items.
Got a brown TaT sportcoat up for cheap, and an extra small grey cotton Our Legacy sportcoat in a really soft fabric. I might put a similar blue TaT sportcoat up for sale, not sure yet.
Have you washed it. If you wash it, those measurements will shrink slightly and it might even fit you. I have a size small that fits me perfectly and I'm still tempted to buy this.
The best sportcoat I own for wearing with blue shirts. The wool fabric is a weave combining brown tones with a vibrant emerald green, it looks great in sunlight. Charcoal felt undercollar, side vents, light brown buttons (possibly horn), two button closure, three button surgeon's cuffs, patch pockets with lined flaps, four interior pockets. I had the chest taken in by a couple of inches, it could be let out as needed. SOLD Measurements Shoulders: 17.2" Chest (armpit to...
xxxx
More price drops.
Price drops across the board.
Quote: Originally Posted by peternorth TOJ1 or Varsity with zip option +1, would cop anniversary TOJ1 with gore-tex. Anniversary harrington sounds good too though.