or Connect

Posts by nickelcobalt

It would probably help your sale if you had a photo of said stain on the back and standard US measurements.
It would be around $60, still cheaper than the original price.
[Redacted]
Price excludes shipping charges unless you're in the ConUS. This jacket is now discontinued, but I have enough casual jackets for F/W and I'm looking to pick up a new sportcoat. Worn out once. Features: fox fur hood trim, brown calfskin leather accents, horn buttons, grosgrain placket, removable quilted liner. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.7" Chest: 23.5" Body length: 37.3" Sleeve length: 25.7" Please note it is meant to fit oversized to accommodate the quilted liner and...
Free bump for an awesome price. I would be all over these if they were my size and I had the cash.
Price dropped.
On sale for $200 and sold out in this size. Measurements Shoulders: 18" Chest (armpit to armpit): 20" Sleeve length (shoulder end to cuff): 24.5" Body length (from the bottom of the collar down the back): 29.6"
Brian Dales Double-breasted Sportcoat, ~34-36L (Marked 40R) Had this taken in and the sleeves shortened. Dual rear vents, pick-stitching, vintage gold buttons, surgeon's cuffs, navy cotton/rayon outer, viscose lining, made in Italy. Measurements Shoulders: 17" Chest (armpit to armpit): 18.5" Sleeve length (shoulder end to cuff): 25" Body length (from the bottom of the collar down the back): 29.3"
I got a Gant Rugger sport coat from the Bonobos stackable deal. Fast shipping, worked out well.
Lightweight wool, fully-canvassed with what appears to be bemberg lining.